Chapter 2

I can't fell in love

Since my University entry, 1 week passed and I couldn't find anything. But this Boy...I couldn't stop thinking about him.

Class

Teacher: For the music project you have to write a song. You will record the song in a music studio, so you can see how it works and the best song is going to be performed by Infinite.

Yuna: Imfinite?! Ahh...*blushes* What a dream! We have to win it!

Teacher: Yuna? Please be quiet!

Yuna: Sorry teacher

Teacher: Each group has to decide what they want to sing: Balad or Dance and you have to choose which instruments you'll use so I can send you to this room!

He walked to each group and waited for their answer.

Myungsoo: Can you play any instruments?

Akiko: Yes

Myungsoo: And which?

Akiko: Ah...I can play the piano but I didn't played it so many years. I don't know if I still can

Myungsoo: Teacher? We'll write a balad and we use the piano!

Teacher: Sure!

Akiko: But

Myungsoo: It's okay!

After class ended I just wanted to go home. I hate him! He didn't listened to me and just decided over my head. How could he!

The teacher sent us to the piano room and when we got there I just didn't wanted to play.

Piano Room

Myungsoo: Play! I want to see how good you are

Akiko: I don't want to! You just decided over my head!

Myungsoo: Don't be so cheeky! *pucjes her to the piano*

Akiko: Pabo! *sits down and starts to play*

Myungsoo: *sits next to her* Don't play so hard! *lays his hands on her hands* You have to play like this!

A beautiful melody started to play and I couldn't concentrate. He's so wondeful in one moment but...

Akiko: What a wonderful melody! Were did you learnd to play like this?

Myungsoo: You have to practice your piano skills or we lose the competition! *walks out of the room

...suddenly he's like a stone and nobody reaches him.

Akiko: What an Idiot!

*phone rings*

Akiko: Hello? Ah...Yooko-chan! How are you? Mhm...No I didn't found

Outside

Myungsoo: *sits outside* I'm a real Idiot...she's right...I just walked away. I can't be like this! If she knows my story...*stands up and leaves*

Phone Call

Yoko: What's wrong?

Akiko: Nothing

Yoko: You told me everything you found out...It's not much but you'll find out more soon! I'm sure...But I don't think that's the matter why you're sad..Am I right?

Akiko: Ah...yes...There is this boy. His name is Myungsoo. He's complicated. He just decided over my head.

Yoko: But there's no reason to be sad!

Akiko: Yoko! In one moment I like him and in another I hate him. In one moment he's so wonderful and I'm in love with him and then suddenly he's like a stone! If I ask him something, he always ignores my question or walks away. And I'm feeling alone here! Although I decided to only concentrate on my dad's family...I fell in love!

Yoko: But that's wonderful!

Akiko: No! I can't fell in love

Days passed and Myungsoo and I didn't wrote anything for the song. But I don't want to have any problems with the teacher. I went to the music room. When I was about to walk inside the room, I heard a wonderful piano melody.

Who's playing? Is it him? Is it Myungsoo?

Akiko: *looks into the room* He is *whispers* How wonderful! I can't disturb him *starts to walk away*

Myungsoo: Akiko? *looks up* She was here! *stands up and runs out of the room* Wait!

Akiko: Huh? *turns around* Myungsoo? *starts to walk faster*

Myungsoo: Wait! *runs after her*

I run as fast as I could and when I was outside I thought I shoke him off but I was wrong.

Myungsoo: Akiko! Wait please *takes her arm*

Akiko: Why should I?

Myungsoo: I'm sorry *takes some breath* I'm sorry about yesterday!

Akiko: Aha

Myungsoo: I don't like to talk about myself!

Akiko: Yeah sure...*looks mad*

Myungsoo: Hey! *takes both arms* Don't be mad! I'll tell you all your questions if

Akiko: If what?

Myungsoo: If you answer my question! Answer for Answer. Deal?

Akiko: **Should I?** Ah...Okay...Deal

Myungsoo: *takes his hands of her arms* Why can you speak so good korean? And why do you pretend to be so bad at it in class? Aren't you japanese?

Akiko: Mochiron watashi wa!! Shikashi, watashinochichi wa kangokujindearu

Myungsoo: So your dad's korean? But why do you came here?

Akiko: Answer for Answer! Why can you speak japanese?

Myungsoo: Because I have to! So now it's my turn!

Akiko: But

Myungsoo: It was an answer! Why did you came here if you're so good at korean?

Akiko: Because of my dad's family! I don't know anything about them...Only that the name of my Father's best friend Lee Jung Yeop is! I have to talk with him but I don't know were I can find him

Myungsoo: Lee Jung Yeop? I know him!

Akiko: You do?

Myungsoo: Yes! But I only help you, if you do me a favour!

Akiko: Ah! You know what?! I don't need your help!! *walks away*

Myungsoo: You're a real stubborn! *gets mad* You can't talk or find him! He's a businessman and the director of Woollim Entertainment!

Akiko: Ah...**How can he change his mood so fast? He's a real stone!!** Aish...Fine!

Myungsoo: Good! *still mad* Why did you make me fell in love with you? *murmurs*

Akiko: What did you say?

Myungsoo: Nothing! I'll meet you infront of your flat tomorrow at 6 o'clock!

Akiko: In the morning?

Myungsoo: Yes!

Akiko: And why?

Myungsoo: You'll see! *walks away*

Akiko: Do you even know where my flat is?

Myungsoo: Of course!

I went home with a strange but happy feeling. The first step I reached! But this boy...I can't fell in love! I have to promise it