Chapter 3

Why do you always decide?

The next day I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't sleep anymore. I was to nervouse. I would meet the best friend of my dad and...I would spend the whole day with him. The boy...him....Myungsoo, the one I like.

I stood up, took a shower, put on my cloth and made my hair. At 6 o'clock the door bell rang and I went down the stairs.

Outside

Myungsoo: Come on! We have to be there at 6.30 I can't be late because of you! *takes her wrist and pushes her in the car*

Akiko: Aish...*stroke her wrist* Don't take my wrist again!

Myungsoo: I can make with you what I'd like to!

Akiko: But

Myungsoo: We firstly go to Woollim Ent! There you'll fulfill my favoure!

Akiko: And what kind of favoure?

Myungsoo: I want that you pretend to be my Girlfriend! I want to show my members that I also can have a girlfriend and I lied to them! Okay?

Akiko: But if I don't want to be huh?!

Myungsoo: Stop the car! *comes closely* Than you won't know who your family is and *comes closer* I'll tell the director that you speak korean fluently!

Akiko: Ah...hm...Okay

Myungsoo: Great! *goes back to his seat* You can go on!

The car started again and we drove 20 minutes in this car.

Why did I say yes? Now I won't get him away from me!

When the car stopped I stayed in the car because I had to know something!

Myungsoo: Don't be silly! Come out of the car!!

Akiko: Of course but...only if you answer me this question!

Myungsoo: Okay

Akiko: Why me?

Myungsoo: I don't know

Akiko: Do you love me?

Myungsoo: Why should I?

Akiko: *goes out of the car* Fine...now I know that you definitely are an Idiot!

We walked into the building and walked up the stairs until we got to the practice room of his group.

Practice Room

Myungsoo: *opens the door* Boys?

Boys: Ne!

Myungsoo: My girlfriend! *pushes her into the room*

Akiko: Ah...*rubs her back and glares at myungsoo* Anyong! *bows*

Woohyun: How do you treat your girlfriend? *walks to Akiko* Nice to meet you *bows*

Akiko: Nice to meet you too *smiles&bows*

Myungsoo: We have to go now! *takes her wrist&walks out*

Akiko: Hey! What's wrong? huh? *takes away her hand*

Myungsoo:....I'll show you the rest of the building and then you come with me to watch our practice!

Akiko: And the director?

Myungsoo: He isn't here today! But tomorrow I think *takes her wrist*

Why did he took me out of the room? Does he have a problem with the members?

We walked through the whole building and I just didn't get why he wanted that I come today, if the director isn't here.

After this long day he brought me home.

Infront of the flat

Akiko: Thank you *walks to the door*

Myungsoo: Wait! *walks to her* We'll meet tomorrow at the same time!

Akiko: But the university?

Myungsoo: I told the director that you come with me 2 weeks long, to look how it is to be in a music company!

Akiko: 2 weeks?! *looks mad* I saied you shouldn't decide over my head!! *walks in*

Myungsoo: Tomorrow here at the same time! We have to make the lyrics for our music project! *walks away & goes into the car* Argh! *stamps with his feets*

Why did he decide over my head? I hate him!