Sebastian Stan: Together As One

"there's no mountain too high, no river too wide, storm clouds may gather, and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time."

I suggest that you should listen to David Pomeranz's song Born For You and Come What May from Moulin Rouge.

Warning:
– none

I closed my eyes knowing that when these two wooden doors open, my life will be changed forever. As my heart started to pound, I heard the doors creak, opening to the place where I will exchange vows with the man I love. I opened my eyes to see myself revealed to the entire crowd standing up from their seats.

As my parents requested, they were walking at my side, slowly leading me towards the man whom I will marry. We had a slow pace and both my parents were too happy that they had tears rolling down their cheeks. Neither  of them could just be happy without releasing any tears of joy. Prior to this day, my dad took me out to have our monthly father-daughter dates, and there he gave me a few advices. As for my mom, we went out too, we had our 'girl' time. They were really amazing parents, but now they are gonna hand me to my love, Sebastian.

"Take care of her as you promised." My father told my groom. Throughout my entire relationship with Sebastian, he and my dad got along very well. That is one of the reasons why my dad liked Sebastian for me, his daughter.

My mother didn't get any words out of her mouth. She just looked at Sebastian, and just grinned. As a reply, my man gave her a reassuring smile. I know that she likes him for me too. She knows that I will be given to good hands. She just cannot accept the fact that her little girl is now getting married.

We, the bride and groom, walked towards the minister. With that the ceremony began. I didn't really listen to what he was saying. I was too busy taking in that this will be the day wherein I would finally exchange vows with the person whom I know I will be spending the rest of my life with. Everything went too fast that I didn't expect that the minister would already ask us to tell our vows. The only thing I heard was my name, but for some reason, I know that it was the time for my little speech that I haven't prepared for.

"Sebastian," I smiled. "My groom, the man I love, you were like the light at the end of the tunnel. We met while I was at a deep part of my life. I don't know what came to me that I trusted in just an instant, but you brightened my days showing me my direction. You came into me and gave me inspiration. With you, suddenly the world seemed such a perfect place, suddenly it moved with such a perfect grace, and suddenly my life doesn't seems such a waste. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I had a different feeling about you, and now I can confirm that my feeling was right. Finally I can say that it's you, the one that I've been waiting for so long. All those very special moments that we had, it will always be with me, and I hope that as we move on, we will make new of those. In this very moment, we are here, you and I, and I know that we belong. We've been through a lot, and I know that we can get through the upcoming ones as well. With our love, I can confirm that there's no mountain too high, no river too wide, storm clouds may gather, and stars may collide, but I love you until the end of time."

I grinned after giving my crazy, yet short speech. It was an impromptu moment, so all of the things that I said were straight from my head. I didn't try to look at the crowd, for I know that Sebastian was going to deliver his speech any second now. Instead, I looked at Seb. I first landed my eyes on his lusciously looking lips, and then I let my eyes travel to meet his eyes that captivated me.

"Y/N," he cleared his throat. "I never knew I could feel like this, like I've never seen the sky before. There's more than a billion people running around the planet. What is the chance in heaven that you'd find your way to me? It's a miracle that happened, and I searched for an explanation, only one thing it could be. Well that I was born for you, that it was written written in the stars. I know that there are too many foolish people trying to come between us, but none of them seem to matter when I look into your eyes. What we have the world could never understand or ever take away, and as the years go by until the day I die, I bless the day that I was born for you. This day is one important day, for I know that I will be with the one that I love forever. Now it is my duty to take care of you no matter what will happen.  Seasons may change, winter to spring, but I love you until the end of time."