Sebastian Stan: Cant You See

"Invisible."

Warning:
– sadness?
— this is my first time writing an imagine again after such a long time. please bare with me.

The rain poured down heavily in the metropolitan, with the wind making the water slam onto my flat's tightly closed glass windows, accompanied by a long series of lightning and jolting thunder. Numerous places within the city were experiencing the difficulty of not being able to do anything when this type of calamity strikes. The storm haven't stopped releasing the cats and dogs for more than eight hours. I felt really sorry for everyone who are still outdoors.

I flipped through every single channel on my television, and through every single category that streaming platforms actually have, just finding the perfect show to watch. It was really hard to spot something that I am interested to actually enjoy, I dived way too far to "the lazy day mode". This mood of mine would always appear whenever the skies decide for it to be a rainy day, it was my sort of a thing, I guess. Going back to the cabled television networks, after passing by more than a hundred channels, I stopped at a crime show. I had the volume higher than the usual rate, for the sound of rain was annoyingly overpowering it.

I slowly moved my body into a more comfortable position— arms rested at the end of the sofa with my head relaxedly positioned on the softest pillow found at my living room— when I heard a couple of hysterical knocks on my door. Thinking that no one would be too crazy to stay out, or be anywhere in the streets, I ignored it. Perhaps they could also just be the building youths who always seem to have all the time to throw away. After a minute or two, the knocking became endless, growing with such intensity for every second that have passed by. I muttered every single curse I had in mind before I peeped through the tiny hole to see who was the person behind the door. It was such a puzzling sight to see, standing there was my best friend since high school, Sebastian.

I quickly unlocked the doorknob upon seeing him concerningly drenched from the strong rainfall, with every single article of his clothing dripping in a horrifying manner. Stepping into my apartment's welcome mat, he eventually made every single fiber of it soaking wet as the water drizzled down real fast from the garments that he was wearing. To my surprise, as I looked to my left, I had a random beach towel hanging around the hooks where I usually hang my coat, hat, and keys on; I immediately grabbed it.

"Are you a psycho?!" I partially screamed as I worryingly wrapped the dry towel around his wet body.

"Before you speak," he looked at me and softly smiled. "May I please enter your place first?"

"No. Do not move a muscle, stay on that mat. You left a few of your clothes last week," I began walking towards my more personal crib. "They're in my room. I washed them already. Just stay there. I don't want puddles ruining my place, I just finished cleaning yesterday."

I slid the door of my closet open, and kneeled down to one knee to access the little corner where I kept Sebastian's belongings. I used to keep his little stash of things in sofa's little storage, but apparently, his collection of clothing and other things began to grow, hence why he earned a spot in my closet. Sometimes, I do wonder if he was planning to move to my place at some point. Technically, without a doubt, my flat is his second home. I got his clothes, and jogged towards where I left him.

I handed him the items, "Here ya go, prince charming. Go and change."

"Thanks." He said rushing towards my room, where the full bathroom is located.