| Night Time Proposals |

*For JacquelineBochanski*

Dean x Reader

Y/N stirred awake when she turned over and didn't feel her boyfriend beside her, cracking her eyes open to see Dean's empty side of the bed. She lifted her head from the pillow when she heard the water running from the bathroom. She crawled out of bed and made her way towards the bathroom, gently pushing open the cracked door and tiptoeing inside.

Dean was standing over the sink, his eyes closed as he leaned on the counter, clearly trying to collect himself.

"Dean?" Y/N called softly, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Dean's apple green eyes cracked open and made contact with hers in the mirror. He sighed softly, closing them again. "What are you doing up?" he whispered.

Y/N wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and pressed her lips to the back of his neck, gently resting her head between his shoulder blades. "I always wake up when you do." she murmured, slowly inhaling his scent. "Are you okay?"

Dean sighed softly, gently rubbing her arm. "I'm fine." he murmured, but the tone in his voice said otherwise.

"Nightmare?" Y/N questioned softly, propping her chin on his shoulder and looking at him in the mirror.

Dean sighed, nodding in response. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry." Y/N murmured into his shoulder, pressing a kiss to the crook of his neck.

Dean only smiled softly, turning in his girlfriend's arms and wrapping his own around her tight. "Don't be." he whispered, pressing his lips tenderly against her forehead. "You make it better."

Y/N smiled, gently rubbing her hands up and down his back soothingly. "I'm glad." she whispered, reaching onto her toes to press a soft kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"I'm serious." Dean whispered, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "You always make it better. You make everything better and I have no idea how you do it."

Y/N shrugged gently. "It's kind of my job." she joked gently, looking up at him with a smile.

Dean smiled, resting his forehead gently on hers and sighing softly. "You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, love." Y/N whispered, closing her own eyes and kissing his lips softly. "I love you too, so much."

Dean kissed her slowly, nuzzling his nose tenderly against hers. "Can I get all chick flick moment on you for a sec?"

Y/N giggled, nodding and gazing up at him lovingly with a smile. "Go for it."

Dean took a deep breath, caressing her cheek gently with the back of his hand as he stared at her adoringly. He smiled. "You are the best thing that has happened to me in...well, forever." he chuckled. "You make me feel less toxic, you know? Less...damaged. Like I'm good enough."

"And you are." Y/N whispered, cupping his cheek and brushing her thumb over his cheekbone. "You're more than enough."

Dean smiled. "My point," he whispered. "is that you are the only thing that makes me want to wake up in the morning. And I can't thank you enough for that. And if you'll let me, I'll spend the rest of my days trying to make you feel the same way." he whispered, lowering himself onto one knee.

Y/N's eyes went wide and filled with tears, her lips parting in surprise. "Dean..."

"Y/N," Dean whispered, taking her hands in his. "I don't have a ring to give you, but I'm more than willing to give you my life. And all my cheesy ass chick flick moments." he smiled, making her laugh softly. "Y/N, will you marry me?"

Y/N let out a choked sob, nodding quickly and smiling brightly. "Yes."

Dean smiled, getting to his feet and wrapping his girlfriend into a tight hug. "I love you. I love you so much." he whispered into her hair.

Y/N wrapped her arms tight around his neck and pressed her face into his neck, laughing gently. "I love you more."

Dean smiled, pulling away and kissing her softly. "How was that for a chick flick moment?" he grinned.

Y/N smiled against his lips. "Perfect."

A/N- This was so fun to write omg 😍 I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry it took a while! I love you all so much ❤️ ~Hayden

-Requests are Closed-