| Guardian Angel |

*For SimplySavi*

Gabriel x Reader (platonic)Dean x Reader_

Dean x Reader
_

Gemma walked into the warehouse, her eyes landing on her boyfriend almost instantly. "Dean."

Dean whirled around when he heard Gemma's voice, sighing in relief when he saw his girlfriend in once piece. "Gem," he said, moving forward with long strides so he could whisk her into his arms. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Gemma murmured into his shoulder, her brow furrowing when she gazed over it and saw Gabriel -her beloved guardian angel- trapped in a circle of holy fire. "Gabe?"

"Gemmy! Long time no see." The angel said, tipping his head to the side. "Say, you mind helping a guy out?"

"Wait, wait, wait," Sam said, his brow furrowing. "You two know each other?"

"Yeah. He's uh, he's kind of been my guardian angel since I was 15." Gemma said, and with a snap of her fingers, the holy fire was gone.

"How the hell did you do that?" Dean asked, his own brow furrowing.

"Fire manipulation is one of my best qualities." Gemma said with a shrug.

Gabriel stepped out of the circle and rolled his shoulders. "Thanks, Gemmy. I owe you one." he said with a wink.

"Gemma, what the hell?" Dean said, looking at his girlfriend. "Why did you-"

"Look," Gemma said, cutting the man off with her firm tone. "I don't know what you think Gabriel did, but he's not the bad guy, okay? Believe me, I know."

"It's true." Gabriel said, raising his eyebrows. "Gemmy and I have been a team since the big 1 - 5. After her parents died, I was assigned to look after her. And bang, bam, boom! The kid and I are besties."

"Okay, Gabe, you're not helping." Gemma deadpanned, giving her angel companion a look.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Sam asked, his brow furrowed.

"Last time I checked it wasn't an issue." Gemma said, folding her arms over her chest and giving her boyfriend a look.

"Hey, this guy sent us into a friggin' TV land!" Dean defended, glaring at Gabriel.

"He did-" Gemma's face went slack and she turned to give her friend a look. "You're kidding, right? You sent my boyfriend and his brother into TV land?"

"Woah, woah, woah, boyfriend?" Gabriel asked, arching an eyebrow. "Why was I not notified about this?"

"Gabe."

"Okay, okay, so I pulled a little prank! I was trying to get a point across to these two boobs!"

"Wow, okay, calm down, Megan." Gemma rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Look, I don't care what you were trying to do, do not trick these boys anymore, you got it?"

Gabriel groaned. "Gemmy-"

"Hey," Gemma snapped, and her amulet lit up, her power flaring along with her anger. "Did I stutter?"

"Okay, okay, don't get your broomstick in a bunch." Gabriel rolled his eyes.

Gemma pouted slightly. "I do not have a broomstick."

"Whatever you say, Gemmy." Gabriel winked.

Dean tugged Gemma into his side, jealously flaring inside his chest. "Watch it."

"Dean, ew." Gemma wrinkled her nose. "Gabe is like my annoying big brother, okay? You're fine."

"Gee, thanks." Gabriel glared at the girl and she stuck her tongue out in his direction.

"Still." Dean said, kissing her head. "I called dibs."

Gemma rolled her eyes, leaning up to press her lips to his jaw. "You're ridiculous."

"You love me."

"Yeah, kind of." Gemma smiled, and pressed her lips to his.

_

A/N- I'm sorry this is a little short, but I didn't really know how to continue it and I didn't want to mess it up. But this was super fun to write, so I hope you liked it!

 But this was super fun to write, so I hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading! ❤️❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-