| Horror Movie Phase |

*For Molbash_Cannonball*

Sam x Reader
_

"Okay, this is going away now." Y/N said as she swiped her boyfriend's book away, making him sputter slightly as he reached up for it.

"Hey!" Sam exclaimed, reaching up for the book. "Give it back!"

"No, Samuel, you've been doing research all afternoon. You're done." Y/N said, holding the book behind her back. "It's Halloween, you loser, let's do something!"

"Our life is Halloween, Y/N." Sam deadpanned, not looking amused.

"I'm sorry, last time I checked we don't get to dress up and pretend to be something we're not everyday..." Y/N pointed out, but then trailed off when her eyes landed on her FBI badge sitting on the table. "Okay, you know what, that's not the point. The point is it's Halloween and I say we spend the night binging on candy and watching really low quality horror movies."

"Y/N, I need to get this done-"

"You can get it done tomorrow." Y/N cut him off, raising her eyebrows. "C'mon, Sammy, please? For me?"

Sam groaned, rolling his eyes. "Fine. But only because you're cute."

Y/N beamed. "Thank you, my love." she smiled, pressing a soft kiss to his temple before rushing off to grab the movies and making Sam smile fondly after her.

***

Sam sat rigid on the bed after the movie ended, his eyes wide as the credits rolled across the screen.

Y/N flicked the television off, turning her head to look at her boyfriend. She raised her eyebrows at his expression. "You good?"

"Out of all the things we could have watched," Sam rasped. "You picked It?"

"Well, what was I supposed to do? You've seen everything in regular horror movies first hand, I wanted to give you a challenge." Y/N shrugged, smirking when he looked at her with wide eyes. "Oh, come on, it wasn't awful."

"A clown who lives in the sewers and eats children isn't awful to you?!"

"Well, he technically wasn't eating them," Y/N shrugged, and she couldn't help but laugh at her boyfriend's expression. "Awe, baby, you're serious, aren't you?" she asked, running her fingers through his hair gently.

"A little."

"Come here, you precious dork." Y/N grinned, reaching her arms out and laughing when Sam all but collapsed into them. "Don't worry. You're too much of a moose to fit down a sewer drain." she teased, laughing when he pinched her hip. "Oh, I'm kidding, you loser." she murmured, snuggling down into the bed so his arm was draped around her waist and his head was buried in her neck as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Mhm. You're so lucky I love you." Sam murmured, pressing a kiss to her collar bone. "And I do. I love you so much."

Y/N giggled, nuzzling her nose gently against his and pressing a kiss to his lips. "I love you more." she hummed, smiling when he reconnected their lips again.

Sam smiled against her mouth, his hazel eyes opening and looking into her own. He reached up, cupping her jaw tenderly and brushing his thumb over her cheek. "You're so beautiful, you know that?"

Y/N only smiled, leaning her cheek into his palm and nuzzling the inside of his wrist with her nose. "You may have told me once or twice."

"And I'll keep telling you for as long as you'll let me." Sam whispered, pressing his lips tenderly against her jaw. "I love you."

"I love you too, Sammy." Y/N hummed, kissing his nose softly. "Thanks for putting up with my horror movie phase." she joked with a smile.

Sam grinned, kissing her neck gently. "Anytime, babe."

_

A/N- I want a Sam, can someone give me the link to order one on E-Bae?

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

Much love,нαу∂єи ☕️