| College |

Young!Sam x Big Sister!ReaderSam - 18Reader - 26_

Sam - 18
Reader - 26
_

Y/N looked up from the television when she heard the knock at the door, her brow furrowing in confusion at who could possibly be here this late at night. This was her first week in her new apartment while working her new job away from home. It wasn't anything big, just a waitress job at a coffee shop until she could finish her online schooling, but it was a start. She needed to be away from hunting. Away from that house, and away from her father. She still kept in touch with her brothers of course, but she couldn't stand living under John's dictatorship any longer.

She got up from the sofa and made her way to the door, swinging the door open to reveal a teary Sam in front of her.

He smiled at her weakly. "Hi."

Y/N's brow furrowed in concern and she reached up to cup her baby's brother's cheeks, brushing her thumbs over his cheekbones. He was so much taller than her now, but she still had a protectiveness in her touch that nothing could waver.

"Hi, baby boy," she said softly. "What are you doing here? What's wrong?"

"I-I told Dad about Stanford." Sam whispered, tears slipping down his cheeks as he leaned into his big sister's touch like a love starved puppy. "I-It didn't end well."

"Oh, Sammy..." Y/N sighed softly, tugging her brother inside and shutting the door behind him. "What happened?" she asked, folding her arms over her chest.

"Dad told me if I left...t-that I shouldn't come back." Sam whispered, wrapping his arms around himself as if trying to hold himself together. "I just want to go to school, Y/N. I-I just want a life. What's so wrong with that?" he asked, looking up at the older girl with an unspeakable pain in his eyes.

"Oh, hey, shh," Y/N whispered, tugging her little brother into her arms and holding him tightly the way she did when he was a little boy. "Sweetheart, there is nothing wrong with that. Do you even know how proud I am of you for getting into Stanford? Because oh my god, baby, I am. I'm so proud of you."

Sam clung tightly to his big sister, tears flowing from his eyes and down his cheeks as he pressed his face into her shoulder. "I-I just want to do more." he whispered.

"And there's nothing wrong with that, babe. Nothing." Y/N murmured as she rubbed soft circles into the younger's back. "I'm so proud of you. And you can stay with me as long as you need to, okay? Anything you need, I'm here for you."

Sam nodded against his big sister, letting out a shuddering breath. "Thank you." he whispered, gripping her shirt tightly.

"What did Dean say about it?" Y/N asked softly, pulling back so she could cup her little brother's cheeks and brush his tears away with the pads of her thumbs.

Sam only rolled his eyes. "You know how Dean is. Dad's perfect little solider." he whispered, but it sounded more sad than it did bitter.

Y/N sighed. John had totally managed to brain wash her other little brother. She had tried to get through to him, but he wasn't having any of it, so eventually she just stopped trying. He was an adult now. If he wanted to leave, he would. She figured you can't really help someone who doesn't want to be helped.

"I know, babe." she murmured, brushing a hand gently through her brother's hair. "He's proud of you, though. You know that, don't you?"

Sam sniffled and nodded, wiping at his eyes. "I know." he whispered. He looked up at his sister, his eyes resembling those of a lost puppy's. "You're really proud of me?"

"Of course I am. Have I ever lied to you?" Y/N asked with a gentle smile.

Sam laughed a watery laugh, shaking his head. "No."

"There's your answer." The older girl hummed, hugging her little brother once more. "Everything's going to be fine, Sammy. You're going to go to school, and get that law degree, and then I'm going to get to brag to all my friends about my amazing little brother who graduated Stanford."

Sam wrapped his arms around his big sister and smiled into her hair, nodding and letting his eyes fall to a close. "Thank you." he whispered.

"I love you, Sammy."

"I love you too, sis."

_

A/N- I mean, Sam really should have gotten that law degree. I mean come on. Let's be real.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading! ❤️

Much love,
нαу∂єи ☕️

-Requests are open-