Chapter 3

"Yeah? Well, you're a bad liar."

Octavia's POV:10 a

Octavia's POV:
10 a.m. I should be asleep since I didn't go to bed till 4:30 in the morning, watching Criminal Minds. Binge watching the 11 seasons Netflix has. I only got through 6 episodes.

Anyway, I woke up to noise that was coming from downstairs.

"Dad?!" I yelled from up stairs. "Dad!" I reached the end of the staircase but still no word but a lot of noise.

"Dad?" I said as I entered the kitchen. As I came closer to the counter, I saw a note there,

"Morning Sweetie!
My flight was changed and I had to leave early. I'll call you when I land.
Love you,
Dad"

Well, I guess I won't be having dinner with him. I was still hearing noise. I heard it come from the guess bedroom that's on the main floor.

"Hello?" I said as I entered the room. There was three suitcases sitting at the end of the bed. "Hello?"

I went to check in the bathroom.

"Holy buckets!" I gasped as I turned to see someone standing there with a towel wrapped around their waist. "Ryan! What the heck are you doing in my house!?"

"Your dad called me two hours ago. He said his flight changed and asked me to come over." He said as he brushed his teeth.

I looked straight up not looking at his bare body. Although he's gotten a lot of muscle since the last time I've seen him shirtless. "Can you Umm, put a shirt on or smoethig?" I said as I turned around.

"Does the princess like what she sees?" I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Ryan! Just nevermind! I'll be in my room if you need me." I said as I started to walk away.

"Whatever you say princess." I heard him shout.

I didn't realize that my dad would leave early, usually his flights never change. Although he is a business man and an international lawyer, I guess I should get use to it. It's just weird, mostly because he has a private jet.

Before going upstairs, I grabbed a banana and a cup of orange juice.

"Hmm, shall I watch Super Girl or Flash?" I said to myself as I scrolled through Netflix. "Super Girl it is."

After the first episode ended, there was a light knock on my bedroom door. I looked up to see Ryan standing by the door frame.