Chapter 4

"Whatever, they both have issues."

Octavia's POV:

Octavia's POV:

"Look it didn't mean anything! It just happened. I didn't realize what I did till this morning." I said as I grabbed an orange bottle out of the fridge.

"It doesn't matter, you kissed my brother. I thought you were over this?" She asked in more of a question.

Right now, Amelia and I are talking about the kiss Ryan and I shared last night because of me. And the stupid hormones. That's right, blaming it all on that. Well, not totally.

"I thought I was. I-" I sighed. "I just don't know. I don't know what my feelings are. I'm torn between having feelings for Ryan and feelings for Toby."

"Well, Toby is much more sweeter than Ryan."

"No, now let me stop you there Amelia. I've know you and Ryan for the longest time ever, Toby and I have only known each other since the 3rd grade. It's not the same."

"Actually, yes it is."

"What? Do you want me to tell you that I don't have feelings for Toby and that I actually really like Ryan but I'm too scared to tell anyone, even you." My eyes widen as I realized that I confessed to Amelia.

"So, you do like my brother?!" She came closer to me.

"What? N-n-noo." I said as I turned around, walking up the stairs.

"You do! Oh my gosh! You do!! I knew it. I owe Jamie 20 bucks." She said as she crossed her arms smirking.

"What?! Look, whatever. Yes I do still like him but you and I both know he doesn't like me like that. He never has! Let's just drop it okay." I said as I turned around walking back down the stairs.

"Fine, then lets go get Jamie and go to the mall. We have to go get outfits for tomorrow night." She said with a smile.

"Why? What's going on tomorrow? It's Monday tomorrow."

"Yes, its Monday and it's a school night but after the lacrosse game, there's gonna be a party at Tyler's house." She said as she grabbed her purse from the table.

"Tyler? As in Tyler Hoose?"

"Yes, Tyler Hoose. Why do you have a problem with him."

"No, I just get a weird vibe from him. But I guess I'll go to the party with you."

We grabbed our things and walked out the door. Both getting into my car, buckling ourselves up.