Seventy || Mini

Today was the first game of the 2017 NBA finals. The Golden State Warriors were set to play the Cleveland Cavaliers at Oracle Arena. Klay had his usual pre-game smoothie, as he made his way to the arena a couple hours earlier.

The stylists and makeup artists knew the drill as they arrived at Klay and Lauren's place, three hours before tipoff. Lauren got her hair and makeup done for game one of the NBA finals. She was nervous, hoping that the Warriors will win the title this year.

Lauren wore all black, starting with a dress from Gucci, a kimono from Balmain, and black boots from Saint Laurent. She knew that her belly was growing, but she wanted to keep the small bump subtle.

Ayesha got ready at her and Stephen's house with her two daughters

Ayesha got ready at her and Stephen's house with her two daughters. She was wearing a black Ramones t-shirt, ripped denim skinny jeans from YSL, and Saint Laurent boots. She also had a denim jacket from Gucci wrapped around her waist. Riley and Ryan were dressed in head to toe Saint Laurent.

Lauren finished getting ready as she headed into a car service towards the arena

Lauren finished getting ready as she headed into a car service towards the arena. When she got there, a bunch of fans were calling her name, as she took pictures with some of them.

She headed into the arena and towards the Warriors' locker room. She waited outside the tunnel for Klay.

"Auntie Lauren!" She heard a familiar voice from the entrance of the tunnel.

"Riley! Ryan! My two favorite girls!" Lauren said as she bent down, giving the two little Currys a hug, as well as Ayesha.

"When is the little baby coming." Riley said, gently poking Lauren's stomach.

"In six months Ry Ry." Lauren smiled as she held her hand over her stomach.

"Are you starting to feel it?" Ayesha said.

"I'm starting to feel myself getting fatter, yes." Lauren joked as Ayesha laughed.

"But you look great! You make being pregnant look good." Ayesha said.