Eighty-Nine || Vogue

The newlyweds woke up to the cries coming from their daughter. It was nine in the morning, and Klay got up to see what was wrong with Addy. Lauren slowly got up after, to see Klay warming up a bottle for their daughter.

"She's probably hungry." Klay said, as Lauren sat on the bar stool.

She took the time to snap a quick candid picture of her husband, posting it to Instagram.

@

@.LaurenHill:
Lazy day with the bae and Addy❤️

She posted it to Instagram, receiving thousands of likes and comments seconds after. Klay then gave Addy the baby bottle, feeding his two month old daughter.

"Can we just stay home today? I feel like we haven't really had a chance to enjoy this house before we move out." Lauren suggested as Klay nodded.

"I thought you'd never ask. Plus, I'm tired from the last week." Klay said.

After feeding Addy, Lauren and Klay took her to the master bedroom, and laid her down in between her two parents.

"She definitely got your eyes." Lauren said to Klay, admiring her daughter.

"And she got your beautiful smile." Klay replied.

Lauren pulled out her phone and filmed a snapchat video of Addy.

They spent the afternoon watching TV, and relaxing on their lazy day

They spent the afternoon watching TV, and relaxing on their lazy day. The couple were looking to buy a house within the next month, so they had to start packing. They were looking to invest in a bigger house, knowing that they would want more than one child in the future. They also kept in mind about the get togethers that they would throw with friends and family. The rest of the day was spent relaxing, and catching up on rest, getting ready for the busy week ahead of them.

Lauren had been working out ever since they got back from the wedding and the honeymoon. So, today was finally the day of her Vogue photo shoot. She got up super early, knowing that this shoot would take up almost all day. She was out the door by five-thirty in the morning, kissing Klay and Addy goodbye. Lauren got into her G-wagon and drove off to the studio where her shoot was going to be held. About half an hour later she arrived at the studio in a building located in downtown San Francisco. She took the elevator and make her way up to the top floor. The doors opened to reveal a studio set with workers scrambling around to get the set ready for the shoot.