Eighty-One || Saint Barthelemy

It's been about a month since Lauren gave birth to their beautiful baby girl, Adelaide. Today was the day that everyone who was invited was going to travel to Saint Barts for Lauren and Klay's wedding.

It was eleven at night, and their flight was in an hour.

"Hey babe, did you bring Addy's clothes?" Lauren asked Klay, referring to their daughter, Adelaide, as she was helping him load the trunk.

"Yeah, we just need her diaper bag and we're all set." Klay said as he loaded the rest of the luggages.

They finished putting everything into the trunk, buckled up Addy into her car seat and drove off. Lauren was in the backseat with their daughter as Klay was driving.

Everyone's flight was at midnight, since the trip to Saint Barts would take twelve hours. All of the wedding guests would meet at the Oakland airport, since Lauren and Klay rented out thirty private jets for their guests. From Klay's family to Lauren's family, the team, and all of their friends, they all met at Oakland airport, gathering into their assigned jets.

Lauren, Klay, and Adelaide were on the biggest jet, where they would share with Klay's teammates, along with Ayesha and the two little Currys.

"Hi Laur! Oh my it's little Addy!" Ayesha whispered, as she noticed that Addy was asleep.

"I feel so honored that you took my suggestion and named her Adelaide!" Ayesha smiled.

"It really had me thinking, and I honestly just loved the name, so thank you." Lauren smiled.

"Okay but for real, you only gave birth a month ago, but you're literally just as skinny as you were before!" Ayesha complimented Lauren.

"Why thank you. The day after I gave birth I went to the gym twice a day. Gotta look good for the wedding, ya know." Lauren laughed.

The jet took off as everyone was on their way to Saint Barts for the wedding. Since they took off at midnight, nearly everyone was asleep. Except for Draymond, of course, who took videos and pictures of people sleeping and posting them on snapchat.