{1}

Rosè bit her lip, slowly chewing on it as the nervousness flowed through her veins, consuming every part of hers.

She kept on nudging the nearest person to her, of course the maknae, who was clearly ready to throw a fit at her best friend.

"Stop it for God's sake!" Lisa whined, clearly not amused at how childish Rosé was portraying herself as at the moment.

Rosè sighed and roamed around the dressing room, her legs wandering all around. She was scared, that too with clarity.

Rosé knew she had never been so highly strung in her entire lifetime. But was she nervous for the audience or the idols? Who knows?

The youngest felt guilty for yelling at her best friend and reluctantly gave in, embracing Rosé.

She stood in front of Rosé, letting their little bubble be tightly wrapped around them.

"Stop biting your lips Chaeyoung, you're gonna end up lipless." Lisa removed Rosè's hand from her mouth which bit on her nails, all while still compressing her.

"Look, we're all nervous for our debut stage okay? So calm down." Rosè gave a weak nod and looked down, fiddling with her fingers all while a nervous smile was smothered across her face.

As though all her worries had been washed away, she jumped around, "4 years! I've waited 4 years for this!" Lisa could only shake her head in amusement at Rosé, a grin coating her face as well.

The door shot open which revealed the two older ladies stepping in.

"Rosie, you look gorgeous!" Jennie strutted towards the duo, her eyes glistening with amusement as she caught the sight of them.

"Hello? I'm here too you know!" The butthurt maknae gaped, stomping her feet to gain some attention. She knew this was light banter and decided to play along.

"Oh? Didn't see ya there." Jennie joked while walking over to the couch, knowing all too well Lisa was putting on a fake hurt face.

"Jisoo unnie~" Lisa ran over to Jisoo, throwing herself at her. Jisoo gagged.

"Ugh not you again," Jisoo jokingly rolled her eyes but smiled back, she loved Lisa too much to even think about hurting her. But in all of this,

Rosè was still nervous and anxious.

"Will I do well?" Rosè repeated over and over, her heart feeling like it would jump out any second. She knew she trained well enough for this. She knew she was really all along.

But you know when you prepare for something and imagine the exact situation again and again? Thinking you'll nail it? But when the actual event comes, you're at a loss of words and actions to even function.

Jennie rested her head in the palm of her hand, gazing at Rosé as if she were her child.

Jennie got up and went over to Rosè, who was currently banging her head on a wall. Dramatic enough but worth it. Jennie placed her hand in between the wall and Rosè's head, blocking their interaction.

Rosè felt something warm, she knew it was Jennie. She reclined her head against Jennie's hand.

"Unnie, you trained longer than me. Aren't you afraid?" Rosè questioned, her voice a little muffled as she was in the same position where she was banging her head on the wall.

"I mean, I  do have three of the greatest members besides me, you'remy strength." Rosè looked at Jennie with a wide smile that reached her eyes.

"I love it when you say cheesy stuff like this!" Rosè screeched and threw her body on Jennie's and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I..can't...breath!" Jennie exclaimed.

Rosè quickly pulled away, an embarrassed smile on her face as she quickly apologized

"Sorry."

"You're amazing Chaeyoung, don't be nervous okay?"

"Thank you, unnie. I really mean it

The debut stage was ovr, many more stages came their way in August.

And then September came.

..................................................................................

"I'm gonna go buy some drinks!" Rosè dashed out of the waiting room and looked for refreshments.

"Milk,chocolate milk and water" Rosè checked the list.

She got them from a vending machine and carried them in a really weird way because of the amount of bottles.

"If it's stupid and it works,it ain't stupid right?" She talked to herself and chuckled.

She continued walking to the blackpink waiting room.

And of course she had to bump into a certain someone.

She didn't fall down but the drinks were all over the floor.

She sighed and picked them up,

"I'm sorr-"

"Goddess....."