Chapter 10

His heart was beating fast,he was losing control,he wanted to squeal but his voice wasn't coming out.

"What have you done Roseanne...." Chanyeol whispered as he widely smiled touching his cheek.

What an exotic beauty.

"I wonder if she actually wears the necklace I gave her" he wondered as he walked in the opposite direction.

"I can't stop smiling,because of you Roseanne." He covered his face in embarrassment.

He walked through a huge crowd.

So many faces yet only one face in his mind.

Her lips were really soft,just like cotton candy.

He suddenly had the urge to...

Kiss them.

"Yeah that's probably not happening" he chuckled.

"When you come around I get paralyzed Roseanne" His mind filled with all these thoughts.

"When will my heart stop beating gahh!!" Chanyeol touched his chest and smiled.

"I wish one day,you can lay down on my chest"

Rosé was embarrassed,more than anyone.

"Oh my God he probably thinks you're a creep...." She slapped herself.

"Maybe I should apologize the next time I see him" She looked up at the clear sky.

"The sky looks so blue today" Rosé giggled uncontrollably.

"Gawwwwwwd, Roseanne stop" She smiled so much,even the sun gave up.

"I can't wait to see you again" The thought crossed both minds.

Rosé didn't wanna go back.

"It's such a nice day,I wish I could have a picnic with the girls" Rosé stopped in her steps as she heard the ice cream truck passing by.

"I wish I could but..... It's boring to eat it alone"

"I wonder....what's it like to have a boyfriend?"

"Can I love him obliviously?" She stopped walking,while all the footsteps passed by her.

She thought about all the hate Chanyeol will have to face.

"Wait wait Rosè stop it! You're not even sure if he likes you...."

Rosé shook her head and continued walking.

"My legs hurt from all this walking........" (Kaneki xD only Tokyo ghoul fans will get it :p)

"Should I carry you,princess?" She stopped walking,she ran to Lisa.

"Oh good I thought it'll take me forever to get back" She hugged Lisa,who legit appeared out of nowhere.

"Eh I got worried and felt a bit guilty so I came to rescue you.....

.....on the bike" Rosé sighed and crossed her arms.

"At least I get a ride"

____________________________________________________________________

"Why is Chanyeol acting like a drunk old man?" Sehun asked lay.

Lay shrugged.

"It looks like Chanyeol got a kiss on the cheek" Minseok got out of the kitchen with a tissue and sat down next to Chanyeol on the couch.

"Let me clean the lipstick from your face" Minseok wiped the lipstick off from chanyeol's cheek.

"Hyung.....she's beautiful" Minseok smiled.

"I know" Chanyeol licked his lips.

"She wiped my lips with her napkin,it's such a simple action making me soft" Chanyeol giggled.

"She's out of this world" Chanyeol continued talking about her as all the members gathered in the living room.

"Damn that makes me want to date her" Sehun blurted and earned a punch in the arm by lay.

"Guys I think,after a few more Interactions....

I should confess my love"