Chapter 2: Rin Okumura (Ao No exorcist/Blue exorcist)

I won't judge you  

Your P.O.V

You woke up in a huge room. There were long tables everywhere but as big as the room was, there were only a few people there. And the all had weird hair, and weird clothes.

"H-Huh?" You murmured as you rubbed your eyes and looked in front of you. Yukio was at the front talking about something that you didn't quite understand. You felt something in your hand and opened it. It was a key. It was silver with intricate swirls that reminded you of roots of a tree.

"And remember, we're starting our Demonology unit tomorrow." Yukio said. A bell rings, ending the class.

"Have a nice day class. Oh, and Y/N could you come over?" Yukio asked.

You packed your empty notebook, your untouched pencil case, stuffed your key into your pocket and went up to him, slinging your book bag over your shoulder.

"What's up?" You asked.

"I need you to go collect some herbs in a nearby forest." Yukio explained holding out a piece of parchment paper that had a list of herbs. "You know what they look like right?"

You took the parchment paper and looked it over. "I know a few" You fibbed.

"You should know most of them. Either way, there are some pictures at the back, there aren't any descriptions because I didn't think you'd need any, what with you dozing off in classes and all. Speaking of which . . ." Yukio replied.

"I get that you have already learned most of these things, since you are a quick learner and have already gotten almost all possible knowledge engraved in your mind. But still, it would be nice if you still paid attention to lessons, okay? You're doing really well, but things don't last forever." He lectured.

"Yeah, yeah." You said, already bored of this, Yukio gives the most annoying lectures. However, the fact that you're supposed to know most of the things that aren't even taught yet worries you a little. You were almost out the door when Yukio said something that got you really confused.

"Try not to summon too many demons, okay? I don't want to have to use up rare supplies on you again." He called out.

You waved a hand dismissively and rushed out of the classroom. Summoning demons? But only Tamers can do that! I'm a Knight at best. Also, why am I in Blue Exorcist? I thought I was with Haruka . . . The last thing that had happened was, me reading a note from Haru and then I fell asleep? That must mean I've got until the end of the day before I go somewhere else. This has got to be a dream. This is crazy! These thoughts were all jumbled up in your head. Wait, where am I going?! You slowed down your pace.

You looked at the piece of parchment Yukio gave you. The location was the forest next to the academy. They mustn't be really rare then. You thought as you exited the building. Halfway into the forest, you finally found your first item. It took a lot of aimless wandering for you to eventually find the items on the list. When you finally finished, it started raining. You didn't really know where you were, so you decided it wouldn't hurt if you looked for a cave or some shelter to cover from the rain.

You found a cave a few minutes of running around later, it was dark and you couldn't see anything that was in it. You sat down on the dry ground and hugged your knees. It was getting a little cold. All of a sudden, you felt something hot on your neck. You turned around and a demon in the form of a bull-like creature was panting behind you. It was standing on two legs, had 6 arms and had poison dripping from it's two black horns on its' head.

You jumped back in surprise, you were out of the cave and in the cold rain. The bull thing stared at you.

You didn't really know what to do. Did you have a weapon of some sort on you? Shouldn't you have a weapon? Before you could think of anything else, the bull charged, its' eyes a glowing red. You wanted to run, but your legs were stuck to the ground, in fear, besides, you probably couldn't outrun a charging bull. You screamed and put your arms in front of you.