Chapter 4: Adrien Agreste (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)

(f/h) - favourite hobby

(n/t) - negative trait

(p/t) - positive trait

(d/j) - dream job

(k/n) - kwami name

I'll always be there for you  

Your P.O.V:

You wake up to the delicious smells of baked bread.

You shoot up and look around. You find yourself in a purple/pink room. Huh?

"Oh you're awake! You could've slept in a bit more but waking up early is fine too. We leave for school in 20 minutes." A girl with blue pigtails said.

"Marinette?" You asked sitting up. You were sleeping on a mattress on the platform that led to the roof.

"Yeah, do you need something?" Marinette replied, cocking her head to the side.

"Um, do you remember where I put my stuff? I have a really bad memory sometimes." You fibbed.

"You didn't unpack anything, once you got here, you sort of just ate and slept. Your suitcase is down there." Marinette notified, pointing at a purple and black suitcase with a flower design.

"Oh, okay, thanks." You replied. Once Marinette left the room, you looked around. Over the computer, you could see pictures of Adrien.

As you rummaged through your suitcase for a journal and some clothes, you pondered over why you were in this world. This is not an anime. So, why am I here?

You found a journal, an agenda and a binder full of blank lined papers. You also found a small backpack behind your suitcase that had a sketchbook and a pencil case.

You opened the journal and it said this:

Day 1: I landed in Paris, France. It is truly lively around here, everyone is nice and they do speak a bit of English. I am living with a girl named Marinette Dupain-Cheng, her parents own a bakery and they are all very nice. On the weekend, we plan to go visit a few historical landmarks and maybe even the Eiffel Tower. Tomorrow I will be experiencing a day in a french high school.

Above the entry was a folded piece of paper that explained mostly everything. You were an exchange student, and you were to write entries of every day you spend in Paris. You were probably supposed to write an essay as well, but you had roughly one day in beautiful Paris, and you didn't want to waste it on homework. The entry was probably important though.

You stuffed the agenda, binder and the journal in the backpack, threw on a burgundy hoodie and went down the stairs to the bakery.

"Hello Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." You greeted. "Breakfast smells amazing."

"Please, call me Sabine. And thank you, we have some chocolate croissants today for breakfast and your lunch is in those paper bags." Marinette's mother replied warmly.

"Thank you." You said gratefully as you bit into the soft, chocolaty goodness.

"What do you think? Living with parents who constantly bake isn't bad isn't it?" Marinette smiled as she watched you eat.

"This is really good. You're lucky to have bakers as your parents. Anyways, what's with the pictures of the blonde haired guy in your room?" You responded, knowing the answer but asking it anyways.

"His name's Adrien, and, well, the truth is, I kind of like him." She blushed.

"Hmm. He is kind of cute. But what's he like?" You smirked.