Chapter 3: Zen Wistaria (Snow White with the Red Hair/Akagami no Shirayuki-hime)

I'll be by your side 

Note: This is before he met Shirayuki, enjoy!

Zen's P.O.V:

"Mitsuhide, Kiki, Obi. I'm going training in the mountains. You can come along if you'd like but for now, you guys have some time to yourselves." Zen informed the others.

"Well, Mitsuhide, Kiki, you guys should go on a date or something. I'll take care of Zen." Obi smirked.

"What?!" Mitsuhide exclaimed.

"We're not dating." Kiki simply stated.

"Whatever you say, lovebirds. Go do as you please." Zen grinned.

"We'll leave him to you, Obi. Stay safe, Prince." Kiki replied with a calm look.

Zen and Obi laughed at Mitsuhide's red, shocked face as Kiki dragged him out of the room.

"So the mountains, Prince?" Obi said.

"Yeah . . . I've informed my brother and Shirayuki." Zen nodded.

"How long are we going? And what about lunch?" Obi asked.

"It's ultimate survival, Obi. We go there with a sword and a horse, we come out with knowledge." Zen answered and walked out.

Your P.O.V:

You woke up in a sleeping bag. You were sleeping in a cave with no demons, thank god. You sat up and looked around you. There was an amount of supplies. Some daggers, bows and arrows with blood splatters on them, an oil lamp with some oil and some berries. Further in the cave was a beautiful sword that seemed to be untouched, it must be reserved for something really important.

You decided that you were probably living alone in this wilderness. But wait, your clothes!

You looked down and saw that you were wearing some tattered shirt, a nice jacket with some pockets and cargo pants that stopped mid-calf. Inside the pockets was a magnesium rod and some matches. You were also wearing a utility belt. You looked in the pockets and saw some little pouches with drawstrings that held several plants, vials that held several liquids and some slingshots with rocks.

Luckily, you found a journal. Between the pages were guides to surviving in the wilderness. The notes seemed to be taken by you. There were hunting tips, carving tips, a list of plants dangerous, and helpful, and so much more. Even if you didn't exactly enjoy reading tiny letters, this journal was going to be essential for your survival. Besides, you've read a few survival books and it doesn't seem to be extremely hard. I mean, you've got a sword! Talk about self-defense!

The mouth of the cave was covered with a make-shift door made of rope and wood. You would probably need some kindling for some fire, and getting more rope was never too bad. Taking some daggers and some berries with you for the trip, you set out and looked for fallen sticks. It was only on that trip did you realise you keen senses, you immediately smelled something, deer, or rabbit? It moved to the left of you and with the way it moved, you determined it was a rabbit.

As much as you wanted to let it go away, a rabbit would be good for lunch. You stuffed the sticks in your cargo pants' pockets, ate the rest of the berries and dashed towards the rabbit. You moved surprisingly fast. The rabbit did not hear you as you crept up on it. Getting your daggers in position, it was like you already knew what to do without even thinking, in one swift move you pierced it in its' heart. Really hard.

It wriggled a little and you held it with your 2 shaking hands, it stopped moving and relaxed. You were still shaking when you got to your cave. Not only did you have keen senses, move really fast but you had a good sense of direction too! Then you shifted your thoughts towards the rabbit. It had been the first thing you've killed, but obviously not the first your previous self had killed.