Chapter 2: The Triplets

6 years later in July 5, 2002 after celebrating Independence Day... Laney and Marty were expecting triplets together, seventeen-year old Joey and six year old Evangelina were excited were about becoming big siblings to be. Marty's uncle and his sister makes 3 nursery rooms for the triplets.

Amethyst has given birth to 7 husky puppies, their father was Milo. Evangelina and Joey were shocked that one of their dogs had puppies by another. Their horses had 4 foals, also. Every animal had babies around July 5.

This Evening before Nightfall... Laney cooks baked pork chops, steamed corns and broccolis for dinner, which was Evangelina and Joey's favorite.

After they ate dinner, Joey and Evangelina goes outside to see their horses and foals. Evangelina gives carrots to the foals, while Joey stroked the horses.

That Midnight... Laney woke up to get some water, but her water had been broken again. Joey and Evangelina heard the water broken from their pregnant mother, they find her in labor.

"Evangelina, go get dad." said Joey. "Ok." said Evangelina. Evangelina runs to their parents' bedroom and wakes their father up.

During at the hospital... Laney and Marty were at the water-birth room, where Laney can give birth in there. Evangelina sleeps on her brother's lap, while Joey stays awake and stroking her hair.

"Are you guys OK?" asked Lena. "We're okay, Aunt Lena. Is mom going to be OK?" said Joey. "I'm pretty sure she will be alright, everything's gonna be OK. Alright." said Aunt Lena. "OK." said Joey, worried.

The nurse came by from the water-birth room and came to talk to Aunt Lena, Joey, and Evangelina. "So, how is Laney?" said Lena. "She is alright, she had her triplets: the one is a boy and the two of them were girls. We've taken her and your father to one of the patient's rooms." said the nurse. "We got a brother and two sisters." said Evangelina as she woke up with a shocking look on her face. "Yep, they're identical triplets. Do you guys wanna see them?" said the nurse. "Yes, ma'am. Are you guys ready?" said Lena as she stood up. "Yes, ma'am." said Joey.

Joey and Evangelina stood up from their seats, they followed the nurse and their aunt to the patient's room where their parents and their new siblings were in. As they were in the patient's room, Joey and Evangelina see their triplet siblings for the first time.

"Hey guys, you came in to see your new sisters and brother. Wanna see them?" said Marty as he hugged his son and his daughter. "Yes, sir. Wanna see our new little siblings, Evangelina?" said Joey. "Yeah." said Evangelina. "So, what are their names?" asked Joey. "Their names: Oscar, Alexandria, and Courtney." said Marty. "Wow, those are some good names." said Evangelina.