Chapter 5: Taking care of the Triplets

This afternoon, Joey gives the animals their food while Evangelina gives the other animals their water and the triplets were playing outside.

One of the horses is sick, Evangelina checks on it, and so Joey calls the veterinarian. After he called the veterinarian over, the veterinarian named Warren Dixon came to the Orestes household. "Hey, thanks for coming over." said Joey, shaking hands with Warren. "My pleasure, now let's go check on one of your horses that gotten sick." said Warren.

As Warren checks on one of the horses, one of the horses is diagnosed with hookworms. "Looks like your horse had hookworms, I'll take care of it quickly." said Warren. Warren cures one of the horses with a hookworm medicine. "I'm pretty sure that one of your horses will be better soon." said Warren. "Thank you so much." said Joey as he gives 10 dollars to Warren. "My pleasure, and thanks for the money." said Warren. "You're welcome." said Joey. "Have a good day." said Warren as he leaves. "You, too." said Joey. "What are you gonna eat for lunch?" said Evangelina. "I'll say BLTs." said Joey. "Yeah. Hey guys, want some BLTs?" said Evangelina. "Yes." said the triplets.

After they ate BLTs for lunch... The triplets were taking their naps, Joey and Evangelina goes off to ride their horses. They went to watch the sunset while riding on their horses.

"Joey, I miss daddy." said Evangelina. "Me, too." said Joey. "I was wondering, will he ever come back to us." said Evangelina. "I don't know, Eva, I don't know." said Joey. "I'm worried about him." said Evangelina. "Me, too, little sis. I'll take care of you and our triplet siblings while our father's gone." said Joey. "OK." said Evangelina. "Let's go back, because we don't the triplets think that we're doing the same like our dad." said Joey. "OK." Said Evangelina. Joey and Evangelina goes back to their home, while riding their horses.