Chapter 3: Marty's Disappearance

6 days later in July 11th, 2002... Marty, Laney, and their children arrived back home, they went to the triplets' nursery rooms and put Oscar in the first crib, Courtney in the second, and then Alexandria in the third crib.

"Hey Joey, Evangelina. You don't have to help us with anything, you can go play outside with the animals. We'll take care of your little siblings while you two were outside." said Marty. "OK. Let's go play outside, Eva." said Joey. "OK." said Evangelina.

Joey and Evangelina went outside to play together, Joey helps Evangelina get on one of the horses, and then gets on the same horse. They rode a one horse together, so that Joey will not let his little sister fall off, and they lead their horse to go to the pond area to see the fish and frogs. As they were riding their horse to the pond, they made it to the pond.

Joey leaps off the horse, he helps his sister to get off the horse. They discovered fish in the water and frogs on the lily pads. Joey caught a frog, he hands it to Evangelina.

"Wow, I never seen before in my life." said Evangelina. "Me, either." said Joey. "Joey, you are the best big brother ever." said Evangelina. "Thank you, Eva, my beautiful baby sister." said Joey.

5 years later in September 15, 2007... Laney was taken to the hospital, due to having a stroke. 5 minutes later, she died of a stroke. Laney's family were devastated (including Marty and the kids). A pregnant Lena and her daughter Christie comforts Joey and his siblings while they are crying and mourning.

6 days later on the September 21, 2007... Marty and his kids attended his late wife's funeral, some of Joey and Evangelina's friends were invited to attend the funeral. One of Joey's friends, Constance Ramon comforts Joey with a hug.

That Night after the funeral... Marty's kids were asleep, Marty stays awake. He washed and then put on his clothes. Marty writes the note to his kids, sticks it to the corner of the kitchen wall, sees his children for the last time, and gives them goodbye kisses on their cheeks/foreheads. "Joey, Evangelina, keep an eye on your triplet siblings and each other while I'm gone." said Marty to his sleeping kids.

Marty packed his stuff, opened the door, and then leaves his home with his kids inside. Marty gets in his car and drives away.