bed time- baby!puppet

It was 1 am, the 1st night of the new 2 night guards Mike Schmitt and Jeremy Fitzgerald. You on the other hand are the janitor, yup... the janitor.
Though you always stay after hours not to work but to keep watch of the animatronics mostly your son.

The animatronics don't really bother you since the marionette is your son, you set up all the cleaning supplies and took off your gloves and stuff. The night guards didn't even know your here but they didnt freak out that you where there in the cameras they freaked out more of the fact that the animatronics move and tried to get in the office.

You glance at balloon boy that is staying at his same position as he was in the day, Normally he moves when night 2 rolls by.
You assumed that the 2 night guards forgot to wind up the music box cuz you heard your son crying at the prise corner.

You walked to the prise corner and opened the big pink box in the prise corner to see your son in a ball crying purple tears. "Shhhh it's ok Mari" you cooed and picked up the crying puppet his strings hanging off his arms and legs.
You winded the music box yourself and sing a song you just randomly made up on the spot cradling him in your arms.

The marionette slowly stopped crying and looked up at you with teary eyes "(m/d)..." the puppet yawns and goes back to sleep.
You put him back in the box and covered him up in a blanket, you kept the music box wound up for the night guards...

Just for the night though.