~Chapter 1~

You didn't come from normal surroundings. You always had everything because you were born into a wealthy family. You never asked for anything, except water, after long training sessions. Your parents were the owners of the world renown Soung Enterprises.

This company had control over many different fields such as real estate, banking, and some of the music industry. They have their own production studio which houses two very popular Kpop groups. Since (Y/N) has devoted a large amount of her life to music, naturally her parents wanted her to join their music company.

Instead,  (Y/N) left to become a BigHit trainee. She has been there for several months already and is the top of her class.
(Y/N)'s p.o.v
You got up bright and early at 4:30 am to do your early morning stretches. Well, not so bright because it was still dark outside.

With loads of time before practice started, you decided to take a shower and clean up a bit. After taking a shower, brushing your hair, changing, and eating breakfast, you looked at your watch and saw it was 5:47.

This gave you time to warm up. Walking down the hallway with your navy blue duffel sports bag hanging over your right shoulder, you quickly moved to the side, your back pressed against the wall, to avoid getting trampled over by a group of people. They were all wearing professional clothing.

Trying to dismiss a dark thought from your mind you looked at the ceiling. You had reached the lobby and it never made you tired looking at i ever single day, admiring its contrast ans colors.

You were used to finery but you liked how they had put both modern and vintage style in the same large room.

You walked up to the front desked and asked if your trainer had taken the keys to the practice room already. She said no and fetched them for you. You bowed slightly thanking her.

Having already pressed the up button on the sleek silver panel beside the elevator doors, you pulled out ypur phone and scrolled through Twitter. Your old friend, Meea had some pictures from her recent photshoot. You liked them all, and reposted a few.

You and Meea had been friends since second grade, when she moved to Busan from Seoul. Then after graduating high school, you both lived as room mates in college. You majored in Music and she in Photography. Shortly after receiving your diploma's Meea was invited to be photographer for an EXO session. Later she became an model due to her good looks and hot body. The two of you don't hangout as much anymore but, you two will talk often over Skype.

The elevator dinged and you walked in, turning of your phone and placing it inside you bag. One other person power walked into the elevator, and he was wearing a white mask to obscure his features.

The person who graced you with their presence was most likely an idol. It was rude to stare but you couldn't help it. He was good looking. You were both getting off on the same floor.

Suddenly he looks at you and asked, " Are you a trainee?". You nod not looking away from him. "Were you placed under someone named Kim Soo Rin?". You nod again feeling a bit stupid for not saying anything. The idol takes of his mask, folds it neatly and puts it in his back pocket.
" I'm J-Hope, and I'm going to teach you and the other trainees dance." He put his hand out torwards, you took it and shook. { a/n not that kind of shook} You looked at him and smiles softly," It will ve a pleasure being taught by you, J-Hope."

The elevator dinged again signalling that you have both reached your floor. You still having the key on hand opened the door. J-Hope held the door open as you went inside. "There is no one else here, are they late or am I early." he said thinking out loud. "We came here early. Two hours early." You say as you placed your bag onto a chair.
J-Hope's p.o.v
TWO HOURS?! What is she doing here then?! " I like to come here and warm up, go over the routine by myself before practice starts." She says as if she could read my mind.