~Chapter 2~

One month has passed since you had met them. The entire group started helping teach your class and you didn't know how to thank them.

Jin had taught you how to recognize sounds and notes, as well as cook.

Rap mon helped you get a sense of rhythm and know how to match your words with a beat.

Suga helped teach how to make meaningful verses/lyrics.

J-Hope taught us how to make ourselves more coordinated with our body movements.

V helped us find ways to focus and have a constant source of creativity. He also showed us how to relax.

Jimin taught us when to breath and how to make sure your not sighing into the microphone as you dance.

Jungkook helped us reach our highest notes, as well as knowing when to stop. You need to know your limits, and steadily push them higher.

You had improved a lot thanks to them. The person who was to become the final girl groups manager was going to tell us who is going to become and idol and who is going to leave.

I was so nervous. There were two trainee classes. The one I am in and another class. Much larger than ours. My class has seven people. Their class has thirty-two. Big difference.

Suga texted me earlier saying that I should breathe. I thanked him.I had changed into normal clothes, not my training ones. A light gray t-shirt and a pair of dark blue ripped jeans. I was wearing my comfortable Nikes.

In one of the practice rooms they had a lot of chairs set up for all the trainees and instructors. BTS wasn't going to be there because they has their own practice to attend too. I sat down in the third row. I wanted a good view and not be so close up.

On my right was Choi. She had re dyed her hair to light purple with highlights of teal. It suited her. On my left was a girl from the other class. She had dark brown hair and matching eyes. She was wearing different shades of pink, which I found kind of annoying.

A woman stood up and introduced herself. She was Kim Lee Mie and she was going to be the manager for Big Hits newest girl group. She explained that this group was only going to have four members. A younger woman rushes over to Mrs.Kim to give her results.

" Kim Soo Min .... Jung Hae-Won ....Shin Jina...."

Four girl slowly got up and walked to the front, standing by Mrs.Kim. You had been working your butt off to get I to this group and you were eagerly awaiting the name of the last member.

" and (L/N) (Y/N)."

You got up and tried not to smile too much because you want to seem humble. Which you are but you were also incredibly excited.

The five of you followed the young woman from earlier to another room. There was nothing on the room except a table and chairs nearly placed around it. You all sat down assist further instruction. The first one to speak was the girl that was called up first.

"We are going to have to get to know each other really well if we wanna get anywhere in the music industry." Her voice is calm and soothing. We all silently agree with her.

She makes us sit in a circle on the table and introduce ourselves. We all have things in common but we all have our differences. The same woman who lead us here gave us a packet that explained some things about our new life as idols.

"She" is Kim Soo Min, a 19 old and our leader. She is calm and collected and loves to read. Every once in awhile she likes to go rollerblading and skateboarding. She has her natural dark brown hair that ended half way her torso. The kind that will put anything to the side go help anyone and is incredibly hard working. She loves to bake and cook for people and receive criticism so she can improve. She is the second vocalist and above average when it comes to dancing. Her stage name is to be Jasmine.