~ Chapter 3~

Y/N's p.o.v

We all got home late but regardless of the time we hit the hay, our manager wanted us to get up at out usual time, 5:10. I knew that I had to start packing today and didn't understand why she wouldn't just let us stay home and pack our stuff. To me that sounds much more efficient. I got up anyway, brushed my teeth and my hair. I had an almost empty fridge because I'm so busy most of the time so, I ate a mini fruit salad ( if you could even call it that), ate that with a glass of milk, changed and left the apartment building.

The ride there was uneventful so I pulled out my phone and opened up instagram. There were some new posts, scrolled through liked a few. The taxi driver told me that we had hit some early morning traffic. Since when was that even a thing. Are these people leaving or going to work? I got back to phone and fired a quick text to the group chat that Jasmine had made. I told them that I had hit some traffic and apologize beforehand if I am late.

I left the messaging app, and opened up Snapchat. I don't many friends on Snapchat just the people I had moved away from and close family. My childhood best friend, Tilly, had updated her story on how lief in Japan is. I'm envious. She is an animator and now got the opportunity to help Studio Ghibli with a new movie. I am sure that all she is going to do is the backgrounds, but still. It's Studio Ghibli.

The last application that I went on was twitter. There I have an account that is linked to my youtube account. Im wondering if I should tell them about it. MAybe later, right now moving in and training for our debut is important.The car ride had finally come to an end, and I fast walked to the elevator. I got in and got off my floor, nothing special. I walked into our practice room and inside a table with chairs had been set up.I sat down at one chair and waited. No one else was inside the room except for a crew and what looked like some makeup-unnies.

WHen everyone else did arrive, we told the manager what name we had come up with and she liked. Of course, she liked her better. We also made it official that when we debut the fans would be called GenL's. She explained that we would work out what the basic layout of our new dorm would look like and that she had brought make up-unnies to figure out what makeup suits us best and which uni should work with which member. The first woman who came up to me introduced herself as Michela. She was going to find what products work best on my skin. What color the foundation should be and what skin products I should be using from now on. Our manager made it very clear that we were supposed to dye our hair at one point. I didn't like my idea because my mother had always told me growing what beautiful hair I had, and I was lucky that it was naturally smooth and silky. I feel like I would break her heart if I changed it. Dyeing ruins the quality of the person's hair. I never really understood why people would do that especially when they know it will make their hairline moved farther and farther up their head.

Michela said that I was allowed to look at myself in the mirror. I wasn't wearing a lot of makeup but I still looked pretty good. I gave her a small smile and told her that I like it. The unnies switched around and worked their different styles on our faces. In the end our manager said that I should be paired with a woman in her mid thirties named Alexandra. She was kind and super sweet. After they picked up all their stuff and let us organize what our dorm was going to look. Our manager said that because our dorms were smaller than most we could actually buy stuff that fit into a theme. She said that we should our rooms. That would be where we would be filming our videos, and our livestreams.

We each needed a theme. Alina chose a misty lake theme. The walls would be a misty shade of gray and blue. The furniture would be a darker shade of gray. With a marble bed pattern. Jasmine really wanted a garden theme, so her walls were a pastel pink with a mural of flowers on the side that had the bed headboard attached. Her rooms furniture theme was white. Jina wasted something turquoise and reflected the beach, because she grew up in Busan and missed it a lot. Her bed had stripes with simple white throw pillows. Her walls were blue with a yellow tan color as a border. Her furniture was a tanish white. For me I had chosen a internet theme because I thought that it would really express who I am. The walls were black with an accent wall of purple. I had a bunch of posters that I was planning on putting up. The walls would have a white border. The furniture would be a slight purplish tint on white.