New friends

"Well that's something. Do you miss him" Elfman says. "Like Hell" I say looking down. "Well you wanna become friends?" Lisanna asks. "Sure!" I say. "Great! But I need to ask. I feel like you have another brother. Do you have another one?" She asks. "Yeah but I never really got to see him before. I had to leave when I was still young. But more like I was taken" I say and look away. She gasps looking sad "I am so sorry that I asked!" She says. "It's fine. But I never really met him. I was 4 when he left and I didn't have that much memories with him. But at least I remember what he looks like" I say. "Now I'm gonna show you to my friends!" She says happy like and grabs my wrist. She  shows runs to some people "This is Lucy! Two brothers and one she...hasn't really known for long !" She says. "Hi there. What's the name of your brothers? And my name is Erza Scarlet" A red head girl asks. "I don't like telling any of their names really. One of them sent away so I never got to meet him" I say. "Can you pretty please say what his name is?" A girl with dark blue hair in pigtails pleads me. "You'll find out one day" I say. "Any ways my name is Natsu Dragneel son of--" before he finishes I interrupt him "Son of Igneel. Wendy Marvell. Daughter of Grandeena. Gajeel Redfox. Son of the dragon who wants to take away Igneel's crush. I hope you're not such of a jerk like you're dad" I say and cross my arms. "So are you saying my dad is a bad guy?" Gajeel asks. "Of course he isn't! What I mean is your dad keeps flirting wth the dragon Igneel likes. Ugh I'll just show you how he did it" I say and take out my phone. I go to videos and play it...

Gajeel's dad in human form and Igneel and Stellar are in one room. "Hey hot stuff" Gajeel's dad says. "Hi!" She says like he didn't call her cute. "You look cute so you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asks. "No thanks I'm going on one with Igneel" she says and walks away with Igneel.

I walk up to the sad of Gajeel who's mouth was now wide open. "YAAHOO!! IGNEEL AND STELLAR FOR THE WIN!! In your face! And please stop flirting with her!" I say to him. "No way in hell" he answers. Our heads go together furious at each other. "If you don't stop I'll kick your butt and if you still don't I'll kill you" I say in a death tone voice. "Still no...if you're gonna fight me fight me now!" He says. We both start fighting like crazy and in the end I defeat him. Since I was 9 in that time i looked like a tomboy a bit with long hair

"And there! Your dad trying to fight me but I win. If you guys want you can see your dragons" I say and their eyes lit up. "Really?!?!" They shout. "Yup! Now....open gate of the sky dragon. Grandeena" I say and she appears in her human form. "What would you li--is that you Wendy?!?! C-can I be with her today?" She says. "That the reason why I brought you here!" I say and she goes hug Wendy. "Open. Gate of the fire dragon. Igneel" I chant and he comes out. "Now that I see it. You two look alike. Anyway go be with you're son Igneel" I say and he goes to Natsu. And they were both crying. "Open. Gate of the Iron dragon. Metalicana" I chant and he comes out in human form.

"What'dya want princess?" He asks rudely not looking at me. "First don't call me that. Two look at me in the eye when I talk to you. And three. Do you WANT TO START A FIGHT WITH ME?!?!" I ask him. "No no and yes" he says. We both look at each other in the eye irritated. I punch his face and start to physically fight.

Erza POV

"Does this always happen with both of them?" I ask the Grandeena dragon. "Yeah it always does. But they both care about each other" she says

10 hours later Lucy POV

The dragons went back and I sit with the group the Lisanna introduced me to. I know all of them now. Right now Erza and Lisanna are next to me. I take out a picture of Zeref and Mavis. Mavis is the one I will make a ghost...

 Mavis is the one I will make a ghost

      I smile at it. I promise you...I'll bring her back. At least for one day.

All the girls at the table smirk while the boys just look confused. "You looking at you're crush Lucy?" The girls tease in unison. Mira comes and sits down. "No. She's probably just looking at the picture of her and her brother" she says. "Yeah. I am. But it's him and his friend. I just hope his present for his birthday will be nice. He only spends it with me really" I say. And the girls get the smirk off and the boys go back to normal.

"So....how's he like?" Levy asks. "Nice. Gentle. Older than me. Sometimes shy because of who he is" I say. "He doesn't seem dangerous so who is he?" Erza says. "*sigh* he is dangerous. That's why he only visits me two days every two months. If he wasn't I would've talked about him all I wanted. He's just..........usually busy and he always says he's dangerous. So when we meet he says that once I join a guild he would show himself to all of my friends.

He knew I was always lonely" I say. I look at the girls and they look like they're dramatically going to cry from what I said. "That's so sad!" They say in unison. Which is only the girls. I put the picture in my pocket. "Why don't you take your cloak off?" Mira asks. "Uh ok" I say and take it off............................................ "I.....I'm just gonna put it back on cause I never. As in never take it off" I say and put it back on. "Why?" Gray asks. "Because it's from my brother. And beside....I actually wear clothes unlike you" I say...