Scared

I felt like trembling for what happened in the past. But I need to stay strong. "Sting." "Straight to the point eh? That's what I loved about you. Light dragon roar!" He chanted. I took the hit. It hurt. Like it did before. I can't move. It's too traumatizing. To remember the things from before.

•~• flash back•~•

Sting had just come home with a bottle of  alcohol. It's the first time. But he doesn't exactly drink though. "Hey ba--" I start but he cut me short by hitting the bottle on my head, causing it to shatter. It was during a mission I went on with Sting. "Babe! Why'd you do that?!" I shout. "You ain't my girlfriend slut. I just needed the money! Why'd I date someone like you?!" He said half asleep sounding. "I thought you loved me for the past 2 years! We're over!" Before I left, he hit me on the head harder with a glass bottle. It hurt so much that I felt blood dripping. "St--" he cut my sentence off by hitting me countless times with
attacks. I couldn't fight back. It hurt. "Please! Stop!" I say crying.

The next day he remembered nothing. But I broke up with him anyway.

•~end of flashback~•

Going back to reality, I was in the floor curled up. My hands of top of my head as protection and my eyes wide as hell. "No.... S-Sting. I-it still hurts. Please." I whimper. I know he didn't hear me. "I surrender! Just please! No more!" I shout. And the round was over. Just like that, I lost because I'm was coward.

Natsu ran to my side as I was still on the floor in the same position but I was trembling from head to toe. "No, no, no. I-I can't. S-Sting..." I can't think straight. All these horrible memories coming back. I still have him chances but he always ended up hurting me.

Natsu looked at Sting like he was going to murder him. "What did you do to her?!" I feel like I'm going crazy. "Oh nothing. She's just weak." "Natsu.." I say. "I-I'm s-scared. I-I don't want it to happen again..." without a word he lifted me up and brought me to the clinic.
(Or whatever it's called)
"It'll be fine Luce. Everything... will be ok." His words comforted me in a way I couldn't explain. But what did happen was I fell asleep. I may have lost to Sting... but I know that Natsu will give me the strength I need to keep my head up high...