Too Cute

My face is currently being covered in kisses, and I can tell who those kisses belong to just by the gentle nature of said kisses, and the stubbly goodness that is also caressing my skin. Sean is trying to wake me up, but little does he know Im already awake, Im just keeping my eyes closed in an attempt to make this kissing treatment continue for as long as possible.
My boyfriend chuckles "I know you're awake, stop pretending!"
Well, fuck my previous thoughts then.
I open my eyes, and pout at him "I was enjoying being woken up!"
Sean laughs "That's a first! You usually hate getting out of bed."
I roll my eyes playfully "That part still sucks, but I thoroughly enjoyed your methods of waking me this morning."
Sean clocks on, and smirks "Oh, did you now?"
I nod frantically "I was pretending to still be asleep so that you would continue, but I guess that dream is dead just like mcr." I gasp and place a hand on my chest "I just unintentionally impaled myself with a metaphorical emo spear."
My boyfriend bursts out laughing and rolls off me, to lie on his back beside me as he continues to laugh "Only you could say something so funny after literally just waking up, oh my god!"
I smile proudly "But of course."
Sean turns to face me, an evil smirk on his pretty face "Actually, let me correct my previous comment: only you AND I could say things so funny after literally just waking up."
I frown "Are you challenging me?"
My boyfriend nods darkly "Early morning roast battle to celebrate your birthday?"
I grin menacingly "You're on!"
We both sit up in bed, and turn to face each other, crossing our legs and giving each other expressions of determination.
Sean winks "Ladies first."
I scoff "Oldest first, age before beauty."
He gasps and places a hand of his heart, oh my god I only just noticed he's shirtless and now I cannot concentrate "How could you!?!"
I shrug, with a smug look on my face "Easy, Shawn The Sheep."
Sean shakes his head frantically "Oh it is ON!" He takes a deep breath, before his smirk returns to his face "Do you clothes shop at build-a-bear?"
My jaw drops at his roast, which was a jab at my height. I scowl at him "Sorry, I couldnt concentrate on whatever you just said, because the dying grassland on your head was distracting me."
Sean makes a tunnel around his mouth with his hands "OHHHHHH!" Then he focusses "At least Im not a badly repressed emo."
I point at him "THAT, was uncalled for!"
He laughs "Sorry, but I cant roast you on anything else, you're too cute!"
I giggle as a blush creeps its way to my cheeks "Oh shut up!"
Sean shakes his head, a wide grin plastered on his face "Nope! Nothing will stop me showering you with compliments, especially not on your birthday!"
I roll my eyes playfully "Are you gonna continue to metaphorically shower me with compliments when I take an actual, literal shower?"
Sean raises his eyebrow suggestively "Is that an invitation to join you in the shower?"
I crawl forward, and place a soft kiss on his lips, before pulling away slightly to whisper "Yes."
Then, I jump off the bed, and run as fast as I can towards the bathroom, hearing Sean speeding behind me as he cheers with joy "YOUR BOY'S GETTIN' LUCKY TODAY!"