If You Love Me...

As Sean and I leave Bella Italia, with our bellies full and bright, satisfied smiles on our faces, my mind mulls over what we'll do when we get home. Obviously, after everything he's done for me today, I have to thank him, and considering how fucking hot he looks in that suit, there's only one way I can thank him, and that is by sucking his di-
"What're you thinkin' about?" Sean asks me, suddenly snapping me from my sinful thoughts.
My eyes widen and I shake my head frantically "O-Oh, uh, nothing!"
Sean laughs slightly "You were miles away!"
I shrug, too shy to admit my own dirty plans in the middle of Norwich.
Sean smiles down at me "Well, I hope your daydreaming doesnt distract you from the other things I have planned."
I raise an eyebrow "What other things?"
His smile widens "There are three more very good things due to happen tonight!"
I pout.
Sean raises an eyebrow "What?"
I sigh sadly "I was fully prepared to go home right now and serve my naked body to you on a silver platter."
Sean bursts out laughing and wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him to kiss my temple "You can still do that, just after the first two events."
I raise an eyebrow "What are all these 'events'?"
He taps his nose "That's for me to know, and you to find out!"
I pout.
Sean sighs, unable to resist my pout "The final event is what you just referred to, but I cant tell you about the other two."
I nod slowly, a wide smile slowly stretching across my face, that means Im definitely getting an opportunity to thank him later, and by the sounds of it I'll have two more things to thank him for by then! I wonder what they could be?

Just before we round a corner, Sean blindfolds me again, and takes my hand.
He gasps "Oh shit, we're late!" And then sprints off, pulling me with him as we're still holding hands.
Sean drags me inside a building, and quickly tells someone we have VIP access for something, which instantly fills me with guilt because that means whatever Sean has planned cost him extra as he chose to go VIP.
Sean stands in front of me and removes my blindfold "Ok darling, I dont want you to freak out because of the amount of people, so please remember that I'll be right by your side the entire time, and I'll be holding your hand throughout the night. We've missed the opening acts, but by the sounds of it the main act, and the reason we're here, is about to go onstage, are you ready?"
I blink rapidly, and nod, not knowing how else to respond because I have no idea what is going on.
Sean understands, and takes my hand again, leading me into another room, and as soon as I hear people screaming, I know exactly where we are: a concert. Sean smiles over his shoulder at me as he opens a door, and the screams get louder, filling my ears. A security guard comes towards us, and gives us a reassuring smile, before leading us to the front, and helping us just behind the railings, at the very front, directly in front of the stage. The security guard explains to some of the fans what is going on, and surprisingly, they dont protest to Sean and I taking their spots, which is very strange, and I feel even more guilty, but I suppose if they're ok with it, then I should be too. Sean grips my hand, and I can feel him almost shaking with excitement. It's too loud in here for me to ask who we're seeing, or if he's shaking because he's a big fan or he's shaking because he's excited for me, but I think I can guess by the way he's looking at me that he's excited for me. All of a sudden, the lights go out, and Sean squeezes my hand to let me know he's still there as the fans surrounding us scream at the top of their lungs. I try to pay close attention to any other sound beside the fans, but cant hear anything else. Then, a voice like liquid gold fills the room, and my eyes widen in the dark.
"This is gospel, for the fallen ones..."
My eyes fill with tears, and I join in with the other fans as we all scream with joy. I start jumping around excitedly, and I can just about hear Sean laughing as he sees me finally realise who we're seeing. The lights flash, and then the room is silent.
"Are you ready, you mother fuckers!?!"
Im finding it hard to breathe, the sound of his voice is too orgasmic for words. A drum roll sounds, and then Brendon Urie leaps onto the stage, only to stand completely still and expressionless, as well as shirtless, until the fans calm down.
Then, very slowly, a wide grin stretches its way across his face "If you love me let me-" He head bangs, and the music kicks in, as everyone in the room finishes one of the most famous Panic! At The Disco lines of all time. My heart is racing, my lungs are burning, and I cant comprehend anything that is happening right now, but I fucking love it.&