I Want You

"I CLEARLY WON! GIMME KISSES!" Sean shouts from behind me as he chases after me.
I continue laughing and shaking my head "WE BOTH KNOW I AM FAR BETTER AT ROCK BAND, THERE WAS LITERALLY NO WAY YOU WOULD BEAT ME!"
Sean catches up to me, and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, holding he still so I cant run away from him anymore. He kisses my cheek "Im telling you, the drums are broken."
I raise an eyebrow "If they were broken, your score would've been far lower. Your logic is a little flawed, babe."
Sean sighs "Fine, I lost, but can I still get kisses? As it's your birthday?"
I laugh "Why does it being my birthday mean YOU get kisses?"
He spins me around in his arms so that Im facing him, and he pouts at me "Because you love meeee!"
I smile widely and lean up to kiss him "You're right, I do, so I guess you do deserve some kisses. But not too many! I gotta keep you on your toes!" I wink at him, before freeing myself from his grasp.
I can hear Sean behind me grumbling "Fuckin' broken drums...no kisses for me...wish it was MY fuckin' birthday."
I giggle "You'll get your kisses later, my good sir!"
That cheers him up, he runs up to me and grabs my hand "Yay!"
I throw a questioning look at him "So, after our sexual shower adventures, and spending four hours on Rock Band, what's next on the list? When are you gonna record your videos today?"
He smiles and kisses my nose "I recorded extra yesterday, so that I can spend all day with you!"
I place my hands on either side of his face, and stand on my tiptoes to kiss him. He melts into it, his arms wrapping around my waist, pulling my body into his. When I eventually pull away from him, Im completely out of breath.
"Thank you." I gasp in appreciation at him taking time off work for my birthday. What a sweet boy.
"What's the time sweetheart?" Sean asks me quietly, still in shock over my kiss. He always gets like this, he's in a daze for a good few seconds every time I kiss him. Bless.
I pull my phone out of my back pocket "Uhhh...3pm, why?"
Seans eyes widen "Oh fuck! We need to get ready!" He breaks off into a run, and sprints up the stairs.
I throw my arms in the air, blinking rapidly "WHAT!?! WHY!?!"
"I'VE MADE US RESERVATIONS!!!" Sean screams from our bedroom.
My eyes widen, and I dart up the stairs after him. When I step into our room, Im greeted by the sight of my boyfriend, shirtless. Oh sweet mother of god.
Sean hurries to put on a very nice, white, button up shirt, and turns to face me as he does his buttons up "C'mon Georgia, we need to get ready!" His eyes lock with mine, and he smirks "Like what you see?"

In response, I gulp, and nod, not trusting my mouth enough to speak right now.
Sean reaches me in a few strides, and lifts my chin with his finger, to pull me into a passionate kiss "You'll get me all to yourself tonight. Believe me, I want you more than I can say right now, but we both have to wait. It'll be worth it, I promise."
I blush a violent shade of red, he just admitted he wants me, and now my ovaries are screaming "Of course it'll be worth it, as long as Im with you all day."
Sean gives me his classic, wide grin, and kisses my forehead softly, before we both pull away, and get ready for whatever he has planned for the rest of the day.