1

i sat there, vulnerable, ass exposed, everything exposed. i sat there trying to get a comfortable position. everything was ready to go, i had my camera, my blanket, and my lock on. i pressed record.

trying to look sexy and showing off my nice curves i twist and turn. suddenly, i look into the screen and see the doorknob twist, in comes MAMA.

"mAMAAAA!! AAAAA!" i scream in horror, my mamA falls to the floor.

i try to cover up as much as possible, but my mamA was badly injured. 

"mamA? are you okay?" i try stretching my hand out to help her up, she doesn't move.

"mamA, i am so sorry you had to see that, can you please get uP?" i say trying to hold onto my blanket so that my juicy tangerines weren't exposed. my mamA gets up, shaking her head.

"close your door next time, lucA" my mom shouts at me, locking the door this time.

i shake my head. my mamA had just seen what i did for a living. i turn off the camera and let it charge, ready for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this story was inspired by that one video of that kid screaming MAMA. please enjoy as this is a literal piece of art. show some love buds.

-amY+megAN
pls don't take this story seriously.