9

i got to the airport the next morning at 5.

i boarded the pLanE, sitting there, ass not exposed this time, not anymore.

i had lost my pASSion, my will to LIvE.

i felt like a wilting flower, dying, suffering. my MamMAMAMam didn't want anything to do with me anymore. i was making coLD haRD cash, but i guess none of it was enough.

the plane began to take off and i sat there, trying to be a man and sucK up thoSE TEArs, but they just kept on flowing out. the man and his WIfE next to me were HORriFIED. 

suddenly the flight attendant walks over, "excuse me sir, do you need a napkin, or something to drink? maybe a-" 

"yOU KNOw what I neeD LADY? i NeeD my ShOWS BAck, MY LAPTOP baCK!" i let loose, i had finally exploded.

"sir, please try and stay calm. i can get you a cookie if you want?" she asks politely.

"YOU CAn TAKe thaT DamN CoOKiE and ShoVE IT UP YOuR ASS!" i shouted, not aware of anything that was exiting my mouth.

"SIR! that is enoUGH." she was ready to go report me to the captain.

i lost all my marblES. i begAn opening the luggage slots above the cabin and rIPPED OUT everyone's suitcase.

"mY SILK PAJAMAS!" a woman cried out.

"HUGHUGEHUI! mY DauGHTER's T-SHIRTS!" a man groaned.

"SIR! this iS the LAST sTRAW, wE are maKING aN emERGENCY lANDING AND yOU WILL GO OFF TO jaIL!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

i was furious. i wanted to END everyone, especially my MAMamamMAMAM.

: