The Beginning

Lea please say YES.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lea :
"Hey Ags! Good morning! Please let me know your schedule so that I could check mine if we have the same free time."

Aga :
"Okay Lea, just text me okay?"

Lea :
"Okay I have to go now. Love you Babes." *Lea kissed Aga on his lips*

Aga :
"Bye Babes. Love you too! See you later."

*Lea left Aga's condo and she's on the way to her company*

Tin (Lea's assistant) :
*knocks on the door and opened it* "Mam, you have a urgent meeting at exactly 7pm with Mr. Bowman."

Lea :
Oh no. (She said on her mind)
"Can you please tell Mr. Bowman that I have a important meeting at 7pm. And kindly tell him that we could make it Tomorrow at 8am."

Tin :
"Okay Mam" (She left Lea's office)

*Kring kring kring*

Lea: "Hi Babes!! I have a good news! I canceled my meeting at 7pm so that we could meet later and have a dinner."

Aga: "Okay Babes. I'll just pick you up there. Wait for me at 6:30."

Lea: "Okay, Bye! Ingat ka babes."

Aga's business partner approached him to go with her on a party for just 30minutes.

Aga: "Okay, I'll go with you kasi 5pm palang naman. I have a dinner date kasi with Lea at 6:30."

Charlene: "Sige, let's go."

They finally reached the place.

Charlene: "Aga let's drink. Konti lang oh? Para may kasabay naman ako uminom."

Aga: "Pass muna ko Lene. Remember may date kami ng Babes ko."

Charlene: "Sige na Ags please naaaaaaaa. Konti lang oh."

*Aga was drunk. He didn't notice that it was 7:30 already. And Lea is waiting on her office for their dinner date.*

Lea
*She is on fire right now because Aga didn't show up and he did not pick her up neither*

*Kring kring kring*

Lea: "Aga?! Where are you! I've been waiting for you for about 1 hour!!"

Charlene on the phone : "Hello? Who's this?"

Lea: (She was shocked because of what she heard) *What the...*
"Who the hell are you?! Where's Aga?!"

Charlene: "Aga was drunk. He's on my condo. He can't drive so I brought him here."

Lea: "And who are you to decide to bring Aga in your Condo?!"

Charlene: "Her girlfriend...."

Will Lea belive? Will she get mad? Is it true? Will Lea end their Relationship? What is her reaction?

Thank you guys for reading! I hope you like it! I will do my best to update this story! Dont forget to like and follow my account for more LeAga love stories! Thanks! Have a great one! xoxo