Is it the End?

*It's Saturday in the morning and Lea is still thinking about what happened last night. She is crying while hugging her pillow.*

*Aga is on his way now to Lea's condo because of what happened.*

*knock knock*

*Lea opened the door*

"Why are you here? You should be with your girlfriend!" She said.
"What? Who? Who's girlfriend?" He replied.

*Aga tightly hugged Lea on her waist. And Lea pushed him away while tears are coming out from her eyes.*

"Go away! I don't need you here! Just go with her! You bastard!" She continued.

*She slapped Aga on his face*

"A-a-------a------ I'm sorry Lea. I was drunk last night. I have no idea. I don't even know that I slept with her." He said.

*Lea pushed her away through out the door. She lay down on her bed while her tears are still coming out from her eyes.*

The next day. It's Sunday morning. Lea woke up hugging her pillow. She is sick. She can't cook breakfast for herself. So she called her bestfriend Vice to come over.

*knock knock*

*Lea walks through the door and she saw Vice standing in front of her.*

"TEH okay ka lang? Parang may sakit ka ah. Ano ba kasing nangyari?" Vice asked.

"Yeah. I'm sick. Kaya nga tinawagan kita eh kasi hindi ako makapag luto ng breakfast ko." She said.

"Ay ganon? Edi sana yaya ang pinatawag mo hindi dyosa." He joked.

"K fine. You can go now." She said.

"Eto naman hindi na mabiro. Oh sige na. Ano bang gusto mo na breakfast? Waffles or Scrambled Egg?" He continued.

"I like waffles." Lea said.

"Oh te ano ba talaga ang nangyari? Kala ko ba may date kayo? Oh eh bat maga yang mata mo?" He asked.

*Lea tried to stop her tears but she can't.*

"Si Aga kasi Vice, hindi sumipot sa date namin kagabi. Tapos pag tawag ko sakanya iba yung sumagot. Girlfriend daw." She said.

"Echosera kamo syang bakla sya! Eh ikaw ang Girlfriend ni Aga eh!" Vice shouted.

"Tapos Aga slept with her on her condo." She added.

"May nangyari ba?" Vice asked.

.
.
Woooooooh! Thank you guys for your support! I'll try my best to update this! As much as I want to make another chapter, I have a lot of things to do. But I'll do my best! Love you all guys! See you on the next chapter!.

Xoxo.