The Reality

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vice is still waiting for the Answer.
He broke the silence and he laugh without reason.

"Why are you laughing?" She said.
"Ehh ikaw naman kasi masyadong seryoso. Siniseryoso mo yung tanong ko. Sinabi sakin ni Aga na wala namang nangyari sakanila." He replied.

"Kaya wag kang praning at mag-alala." He added.

"Hindi ko na talaga alam kung ano ba talaga. Muntik na akong mabaliw ka-iisip sakanya." Lea replied.

"Eh sino naman kaya si ate girl na assuming?" -Vice

"Ewan ko, but her voice is kinda familiar to me."

"Sure ka ba?" -Vice

"Yeah! Yeah! I remember!! Siya yung Ka meeting ni Aga last week. Sya yun. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali." She replied.

*Lea is on her way to her office.*

*After an hour, She reached the company.*

"Good morning mam Lei"
"Hi good morning" She answered.

She was about to go inside her office when she heard a very familiar voice.

"Lea! Wait for me!!! Lea! Can we talk for awhile?"  It was Aga, trying to follow Lea as fast as he can. "What are you doing here? You should be in your office, working." She said. "Okay okay, I will just explain the whole story to you." He replied. "Just give me 5 minutes." He added.

"You don't have to explain Ags. Vice told me what happened. You should just go to Vice's office and say thank you for letting me know and for explaining the situation."

"Thanks Lei, alam mo naman na ikaw lang diba? Hindi kita lolokohin. Because I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I love you Babes."

"Siguraduhin mo lang." she said.

"Wala bang I love you too?"

"Go to Vice and I need to work now... Bye!"

"Ano gusto mo, Magsasabi ka ng I love you too or hahalikan kita sa harap ng mga empleyado mo?" He said sarcastically.

"No."

"I will count 1 to 5 pag hindi ka namili hahalikan talaga kita."

"5..........4................3.............."

"Don't you dare." Lea answered.

"2.....................1"

"Okay! I love youu———- t——-t"

Before she can say the last word, Aga claimed her lips already without looking to the workers around them.

"What was that Ags?!"

"I told you. But you didn't answer me."

She cursed Aga before leaving him outside her door. Aga on the other hand, just laugh when he saw her girlfriend reacts like that. That's why he loves to tease Lea.

*BEEP*
From Lea:
"I love you Babes! Ingat ka sa byahe."

From Aga:
"I love you too Babes! No one can ever get you from me. And no one can ever get me from you. Because we are and will always be right beside each other."