MFH- VI

It's 4:30 in the morning when she reached the hospital.

"Ms, saang room po si Muhlach? Aga Muhlach." -Lea

"Check ko lang po mam." -nurse
"Wala pa po syang room mam. Kakapasok palang po niya kaninang 3am dito. Nasa Emergency room po sya." She added.

"Okay thanks." -Lea

Her tears fell down to her face.. She don't know what to do. And what to say. She remembered the traffic and the accident. It was Aga who made the traffic because of the accident.

Finally, she saw the emergency room.

She can't stop crying because she saw Aga covered with blood and unconscious.

"Doc. Kamusta po sya?" (She is sobbing)

"Ms. Salonga right?"

Lea nodded.

"Malubha po ang kalagayan ni Mr. Muhlach ngayon. Actually, na Coma po sya. Because of the impact of the accident, tumama po yung ulo nya sa manibela."
"Malaki din po ang chance na magkaroon sya ng Amnesia." He added.

She can't speak because of what she heard. Aga in a Coma? Possibility of Amnesia? How? Why? Those questions were running all over her head. She can't stop crying. She don't want to see Aga lying down there covered with blood.

"Doc kailan po sya magigising?"-Lea

"Hindi pa natin alam Ms. Salonga. Kailangan muna natin mag run ng tests." "And after that, we'll bring him sa ICU."

"Please do your best Doc."

Dawn is on her way to the hospital to check Lea and Aga.

"Lei, kamusta na si Aga?"-Dawn

"Ayun kumplekado daw sabi ni Doc. Dadalhin sya sa ICU after mag run ng tests. Dawn, I dont know what to do." -Lea

"We are always here for you and Aga. Always. If you need anything, nandito lang kami nila Chard, Vice and Vina. You can count on us."

"Thanks Dawn."

Code Blue.
Code Blue.
Code Blue.

"Doc Martinez Emergency room po."

"What's happening Doc?" -Lea

"Please stay here Ms. Salonga. We will do our best to save your partner."

After an hour...

"Ms. Salonga we need to talk."-Doc

"Ano po ang balita Doc?" -Lea

"Hindi namin inexpect pero it was a miracle. Bigla nalang syang nagising. We didn't know why and how. But we all know that it was a miracle. It's impossible na magising sya sa lala ng pagkaka tama sa ulo nya. Pero let us thank God for saving Mr. Muhlach."

"We don't need to bring him sa ICU. Let's just bring him sa private room where he can fully rest. Siguro after 3 days he can go out na."  He added.