chapter 5

Chapter 5...the secret reviels

            I woke up later than evening jay said to sleep for i can be well rested for my apprentice ship i was to excited to sleep but i did end up sleeping i went with my father later that night to bloodclan with jay,scarface,smallear and even princess wanted to go and of course my siblings went with me...we all became apprentices that night it was amazing.... "Hey" Jay said he's becoming very... close to me i guess as a friend maybe but i cant help falling for him but i dont know if he feels the same. "Do you want to go on a walk or something like that- if you want?" Said jay in a sweet meow my pelt grew hot with embarrassment "y-yes!" I said stupidly stammering "ok lets go to the pond its beautiful up there" ...   we walked out in the clearing a orange and white she-cat was there sun bathing and a little ways off was scarface and princess talking about prey and up on a giant rock was a huge jet black tom "thats tallpine" jay said almost reading my thoughts. "He's our leader" oh of course i thought thats the cat who did my apprentice ship jays my mentor... we arrived at the pond it was beautiful! "Question?" Said jay in a weird embarrassed meow. "Yes?" I said with a purr of laughter i padded closer to the pond the sun reflected from it through the summer blue sky he padded closer as well and shuffled towards my side when i looked at him there was love in his eyes and he looked down in embarrassment and then he looked at his paws shuffling them nervously along the sandy ground "i -i u-um..." a russle maid us look up in the trees sat a tom cat watching intently at us his eyes bright with intrest "im so stupid to be here im so sorry i-i should leave now" said the tom now very nervous and emberised "no it ok" i said in a bold meow "come on come down here were are you from?" I purred to show theres no harm... i looked at jay to See if it was ok with him he looked at me with a annoyed look and then he looked at his paws again. What did he have to say to me? I thought to myself i caught myself gazing at him with intrest but he only shook his head "i guess ill just have to talk to you later about it" jay said sadley the tom padded down the path towards us wearily "its ok " i repeated... the tom had beautiful light blue eyes with a brown and white tabby pelt.... he sat down next to me "i come from the twoleg place-but im not a kittypet-im a rouge" he said "whats your name?" I asked "my names hawk.... and you?" "My names lostpaw and this is my friend jay" i noticed jay wince at thoes words and then he grunted "friend"... i shuffled my paws he liked me alot ... so do i like him? I think i do? He's qite charming and sweet "hay" said a meow a white and ginger she cat stepped into the open "tallpine wants you jay" she said in a loving tone of voice jay looked away in resentment i looked back in forth with the two jay looked at me with love "ok so... i have feelings for you lostpaw i want you your beautiful and brave and...." he looked down at his paws "will you take me?" He said with all the love in the whole forest put right into his soft meaningful meow ... "y-yes" i responded with a soft meow the white and ginger cat looked at me through slitted eyes and then they slid towards jay "like i said pinestar needs you" this time there was no trace of love only hatred... later that night was calm and peaceful i was laying on the sunning rocks with jay snuggled up next to him ... i ended up drifting to sleep.