Chapter 3

Class was more interesting with Hannah. She actually had a sense of humour. (Unlike what Ivy said how she doesn't smile) Also, she's really good at History. We say a date and she automatically knows what happens that year!

"How do you know so much about history?" Cara asked.

"Oh umm.. Because my parents are history maniacs." she replied kind of avoiding our eyes.

"Well that's nice."I said, "Let's go walk home with Christie and Ivy.

"Oh my mom is driving me home," Hannah replied a little too quickly.

"You sure?" Cara asked uncertainly, "We don't bite."

"Haha very funny. I'm sure," Hannah said, "I think my mom's waiting outside the school. See you around tomorrow I guess.

"Mm Kay," I replied.

When she left, Hannah and I exchanged looks. Why was Hannah always like that? She spoke uncertainly to us. Even though she can be really nice and funny sometimes, it was like she didn't want us talking to her or something.

"Let's go," Cara said quickly, "Ivy and Christie might be waiting."

"Sure. Let's go," I answered.

While we were walking, I heard a loud scream. Cara looked at me.

"What was that?" she asked looking scared.

"I don't know, maybe someone playing tag or something," I answered uncertainly.

"Umm I don't think people play tag in the school," she replied nervously.

We walked closer to where we heard the screaming. There it was again.

"Let's go closer," Cara said, "Then we can see what's going on."

As we walked closer, we saw a girl leaning on the wall of the bathroom.  She goes to my Science class.Her name is Hailey. She was covered in blood.

So.... What's up people? Sorry haven't been updating on this story. This chapter just came to mind. Poor Hailey! Be sure to vote and comment! THanks if you do.