Chapter 4

"Oh my gosh!" Cara screamed.

It seemed pretty clear that Hailey was all covered in blood. What happened to her?

"You the principal or call the closest teacher you see," I told Cara, "I'll watch her."

"Kay," she replied, still panicking.

I looked at Hailey. Blood, what a strange colour. Why wasn't I scared of blood? Cara was all freaking out, but me, just standing still staring at Hailey. What was my problem? But whatever, Hailey needed help.

"Shirley!" I heard a girl shout. Who else would it be? It had to be Cara.

"What?" I yelled back.

"I'm coming, wait!"

"Sure, hurry up!"

Cara appeared. Her whole face was white as a sheet.

"Is the principal coming?" I asked.

"Yeah she is. She looked like she didn't believe me, but yeah, she's rushing over," she answered.

"Girls? Are you in here?" our principal, Mrs. Clarkson came rushing over to see Hailey, "Oh my. For heaven's sake, what happened?"

"We were about to walk home from school, and then we saw her," she answered honestly, pointing at Hailey.

"Okay girls, I'll call the police. Wait here and look after Hailey and make sure she still has a pulse," she indicated.

"All right," I answered.

Off Mrs. Clarkson went.

"Umm Shirley? I need to go to the washroom," Cara told me nervously.

"Okay, sure. We're already in the washroom anyways," I replied grinning a bit.

"Thanks, watch after her," she replied.

"I will,"

While Cara went into one of the stalls, I peered over at Hailey. She didn't move, and looked dead to me. I put my fingers under nose. She was still breathing though.

Suddenly, I saw a shadow behind the doors of the bathroom. I wonder who it was. Maybe Mrs. Clarkson was back. But if she was, wouldn't she walk instead of stand behind the stupid door?

"Hello?" I said cautiously.

"Shirley, who are you talking to?" I heard Cara's voice in the stall.

"Umm no one," I answered, trying to sound steady. The shadow was scaring me. Was it a ghost? Nah, I don't belive in ghosts.

"Good," Cara replied, "You sound like you're talking to a ghost."

"Yeah sure," I replied saracastically.

I walked closer to where the shadow was. I looked behind the door. There was no one.

I  heard a toilet flush. Cara walked out.

"Hey Shirley, where's Hailey?"

Cliffhanger! Haha sorry. Jokes, not sorry at all! Next chapter will be fast. Just make sure if you have any questions, feel free to comment! If you liked this chapter, please vote!! Also, mind if you check out  my other books as well? Thank you if you do! Great thanks to all my readers and followers!  160 reads on this story eh? Also, thanks for the 550 reads on The Magical World Called Fandom!!  Don't even get me started on Funny Jokes. The number is incredible! I couldn't even believe my eyes when I saw the number of reads. Can you guess it? Give up? Well, it has 2467 reads. Thanks for making my dream come true :)