Immortal Love (Oka x Ayano)

"Hey, Ayano? I'm going out for a little while. I'll be back soon." A dark-haired female tells her girlfriend. The ponytailed girl sits up and kisses her on the tip of her nose. "Be safe. I love you, Oka." Ayano says. "I love you, too." Oka says as she leaves Ayano's home. The girl turns her attention back to the TV screen and continues to watch a show about a pink-haired girl much like herself. Soon, she grows bored and starts to search for the remote. She pulls open one of the drawers on the TV stand a little too hard. The drawer comes off its rails and the contents go flying everywhere.

The girl groans and gathers everything. She's about to put everything back into the drawer when she notices the bottom looks slanted. She sets everything down on the coffee table and picks up the drawer. The bottom of the drawer moves away to reveal a secret compartment. Inside the compartment is a small black leather book. Her curiosity getting the better of her, she picks up the book and opens it. She finds that it is a photo album. The pictures were... Strange... The oldest one dated back a few hundred years. All of the pictures had the same two people in them. A girl with dark blue-purple hair and a girl with black hair pulled into a ponytail. In the first picture, the girl are wearing long, fancy kimonos. In the next picture, the black haired girl is dressed in high priestess robes and the girl with blue-purple hair is dressed kinda like an assassin. In the final picture, the girls are dressed in samurai armor.

Ayano studies the pictures and the first thing she notices that the girls look like herself and her girlfriend. The front door of Ayano's home opens. "Hey, Ayano. I'm-" The smaller female stops herself when she sees the book. "I-I can explain, Yan-Chan." She stutters. She sits down next to her normally emotionless girlfriend and takes the book, turning the page back to the first picture. "This was when we first met. I guess you still don't remember. Third time I've had to explain this to you." Oka says with a sad smile. "Oka, what are you talking about? We met on the first day of school when we bumped into each other." The confused yandere says. Oka chuckles.

"That's how we met in this life, but not originally. We fell for each other, but I found out that I was different from everyone else. From you. I'm immortal, Ayano. I can never die. Why do you think I'm so interested in the occult? I watched you grow old and die. A couple hundred years later, I could feel that your soul was reborn. I searched for you and found you in a large, wealthy village. I waited until the time was right to talk to you. We fell in love again and again, I had to watch you grow old and die. The story repeated itself in the era of samurai. This time, I made sure to find you sooner. To make sure we knew each other longer. I wanted to get the most of this life. You probably don't believe me. You didn't believe me in the past. You always thought I was messing with you." Oka says as she wipes tears away that she didn't realize were falling. Not even a split second after, she felt arms around her neck. "Oka, I believe you. I know you wouldn't lie to me or prank me. I'll try to remember this time, I promise."