Why?! (Ayano x Taro)

This was it. The day that Kizana would confess her feelings to her senpai. Through the entire day, she couldn't concentrate in class as she was writing her confession letter in the case that she was too nervous to speak. Little did the leader of the drama club know that an angry yandere was putting the final touches on her plan to eliminate her rival. Once classes ended for the day, Kizana took her time going from her classroom to the lockers. By the time she reaches the ground floor, most students has filtered out of the school aside from a few strays and the clubs who had meetings that day. Making sure her senpai was still on school grounds (he was reading in the center courtyard, as always), she slips a quick note into his locker and runs away, blushing like crazy, completely unaware of the she-devil stalking her.

After a while, the dark-haired male that had all the ladies smitten with him named Taro Yamada stood from his perch on the side of the fountain and went to his locker. Imagine his surprise when a small pink paper falls out and lands at his feet. He picks it up and reads it, admiring the gorgeous calligraphy.

Dear Senpai,
Please meet me at the cherry tree behind the school at 5:30. There is something important I have to tell you.

Signed, ~~~~~~

Strange. The signature was smudged. Taro glanced at the watch on his wrist and his eyes widened. Whoever this person was is going to be mad at him. He takes off running to the back of the school. After managing to climb about halfway up the unreasonably steep hill, he stops to catch his breath and survey his surroundings. At the top of the hill is a girl with her back turned to him. She must not have heard him approaching. From what Taro could see, the girl had the most beautiful, soft-looking charcoal black hair twisted into a single ponytail. Her pale skin seemed transparent in the fading sunlight. As the two stood there, a small laugh could be heard from the female. Not a cute, school girl giggle. No, this was a full blown, 'holy-shit-this-chick-is-the-mad-hatter' laugh. Taro took this time to observe the rest of his surroundings. The grass around him was stained red, as if someone had spilt paint everywhere. Suddenly, a scream ripped through the air, startling Taro as he climbed the rest of the hill.

The girl that he was just admiring was sitting on top of the crumpled body of a purple tornado-head girl with blood oozing from the wounds that were most likely made from the bloody knife that the black-haired girl was wielding. "You can be his Juliet 'cause you're gonna end up dead!" Something about the girl's voice was unsettling. There was something that made her sound, well, in simple terms, insane. But she also sounded familiar to Taro. "Aishi-chan?" He asked, finally finding his voice. The girl whips around at the sound of her senpai's voice, her knife poised to take another life if it needs to, but she drops it when she realizes who is behind her. Taro can definitely confirm it is that cute second year that he sees everywhere, but now, her perfect porcelain skin is stained with the blood of another. "S-senpai, i-it's not wh-what it looks, I-I promise!" She stutters while mentally cursing at herself for not thinking ahead for a situation like this. "Not what it looks like?! You just murdered her!!" Taro yells, fear finally gripping at his heart as the shock fades. Ayano tries to talk her way out of the situation, but the third year is having none of it. Suddenly, rage fills her being as she grips at the sides of her head and lets out frustrated groan. "Dammit, Senpai! Why do you always have to interfere like this?!" She yells.

"Because I love you, you crazy bitch!"