Early Adventures (Kokona x Riku)

Bzzz... Bzzz... Bzzz... Bzzz...

The sound of buzzing awakens purple-haired Riku. 2:36 is what his bedside clock read. He flops back down on to his pillow and picks up his phone, the screen almost blinding him. He scrolls through apps until he reaches his messaging app.

KFC- Hey
KFC- Hey
KFC- Hey
KFC- Hey
KFC- Hey
KFC- Hey

Riku groans as another identical message shows up.

Sebastian- What is it, Kokona?

KFC- Wanna go on an adventure?

Sebastian- Not really. I wanna sleep.

KFC- Too bad. I'm gonna keep you awake until you go on an adventure with me.

Sebastian- Ugh...

Sebastian- Fine. I'll meet you out front in a couple minutes.

KFC- Mission success!

Riku chuckles at his girlfriend's silliness. He manages to pull himself out of bed and grabs a hoodie out of his closet. He pulls it over his PJs, which consist of a 'Tokyo Ghoul' t-shirt, green plaid pj bottoms, and black bunny slippers, and silently opens his window. He spots Kokona's silver car idling in the driveway and jumps from the window, landing on his feet one story lower.

He bolts towards the car and slips in. "Took you long enough." Kokona says jokingly. Riku sighs. "Where are we going?" He asks as he rubs the sleep from his eyes. "You'll find out soon enough, love~" The tornado head purrs. Riku rolls his eyes and turns his attention to the radio, turning it on and fiddling with it for a good five minutes before turning it back off. He stares out the window, watching the other houses fly by. Soon, he's nodding off to the rhythmic sounds of the
car motor.

"Hey, wake up, you sexy ass!" Kokona exclaims as she parks the car. Riku shakes his head slightly and keeps his eyes closed. The tornado head rolls her eyes before getting an idea. Keeping as quiet as she can, she reaches over and starts to tickle the living daylights out her boyfriend. "Kokona Haruka! You little shit!" He manages to yell between laughs. Soon, he has no breath and is holding his stomach. "Alright, I'm up!"

"Yes! Now, let's go!" Kokona says, throwing open her car door. Riku steps out of the car and takes a look at his surroundings. He was standing in a parking lot with trash strewn across the asphalt. A giant sign with two golden arches stood proudly casting light on the parking lot. "You woke me up at two in morning, the day before finals might I add, to take me to McDonald's?" Annoyance laced the male's voice as he glares at Kokona. "Yep!" She chirped, pure mischief glowing in her eyes. "Now let's go get some ice cream!"