Messy Mornings

"Hey," Hyungwon felt someone tug at his hair lightly.

He grumpily shoved the person off of his bed, wincing at the noise of them hitting the floor. He decided to keep his eyes closed and snuggled closer into the pillows. It was warm.

He felt the dip of the bed next to him and someone slide underneath the blanket. Hyungwon rolled over. Familar arms wrapped around him.

"Can't we just sleep all day?" Hyungwon mumbled, intertwining his fingers with the hands on his stomach.

"We can't," Wonho mumbled.

It was true, they didn't have time to sleep all day. It was the day before the first debut mission. They had so much to work on, plus Wonho had barely worked on his own song.

He had been so focused on helping Hyungwon. Hyungwon didn't even need all that much help, but listening to Hyungwon sing everyday for a week was too investing. Wonho lost track of time while listening to him, or asking him to talk to him.

Hyungwon was shy and awkward, but he somehow opened himself up around Wonho. He became pretty attached to Wonho in the week they knew each other. He was too scared to sleep alone some nights, he even insisted Wonho sleep with him most nights. Wonho obliged only if Gunhee and Jooheon were alseep. He always woke Hyungwon up before anyone else too. It would be a huge deal if they were found sleeping together.

"I'm tired," Hyungwon whined while pulling Wonho's arms tighter around him.

"I know. I know you're sleepy," he rubbed his thumb in circles on the back of Hyungwon's hand. "I'm tired too, but we aren't going to get good numbers tomorrow if we don't work really hard."

The younger groaned, causing Wonho to hold in a laugh. He acted so childish and cute sometimes. He was needy and Wonho found it too cute. He enjoyed babying the younger and giving into everything he asked. He hated pushing him into early hours of the morning when they were both tired but needed to work.

Wonho released the his hands and quietly played with his fingers. It was crazy, but he was pretty sure he was in love with the younger's hands. They were thin, and he loved his long fingers. Every time they reached out to touch him, Wonho felt his heart stopped. Everything Hyungwon did made Wonho swoon.

"Are you really going to make me get up?" Hyungwon mumbled.

Wonho finally released him and climbed out of bed, tugging at the younger's wrist for him to follow. Hyungwon reluctantly followed him into the kitchen.

After they finished eating, the other boys slowly filed in. Jooheon slammed his head against the table as he sat down. Kihyun quietly began cooking. The others quietly socialised as they woke up.

Hyungwon flashed Wonho a worried glance. There were a lot of people in the small space, and it seemed to be bothering him. Wonho reached under the table and placed a hand on his thigh. He flashed him a reassuring glance before continuing to speak to Minhyuk.

Hyungwon tugged lightly on Wonho's hand, trying to get his attention. Wonho glanced back over to see him about to cry. He wasn't much of a morning person and everyone surronding him was overwhelming. He wanted to crawl into Wonho's arms and hide.

"Hey," Wonho cooed, leaning closer to Hyungwon. "Do you want to..." his voice trailed off when he realised he didn't really know what the younger wanted.

Wonho brushed a piece of brunette hair out his eyes.

Hyungwon led him out of the kitchen and into the living room. He silently jumped up and wrapped his legs around Wonho's waist and arms around his neck. He rested his head against Wonho's.

Wonho uncomfortably sat down on the couch. He was really unsure what was going on. He was even more confused when Hyungwon softly sobbed into his shoulder. Wonho rubbed his back, waiting for him to calm down.

"I'm...sorry," Hyungwon whispered into his ear once he stopped crying. "I'm just overwhelmed."

Wonho only nodded, confused as to what to say.

Hyungwon took his silence as annoyance. He quickly stood up and bowed. "Please forgive me."

"Hyungwon, I-"

Hyungwon quickly left the dorm, probably heading to the practice rooms.

Wonho just rested his head in his hands. Hyungwon was confusing. He required Wonho to constantly pay attention to him, not that he minded. He just couldn't read him all the time. He wanted to know what was on the younger's mind, but Hyungwon made it so difficult.

Wonho took it as a sign he should focus on his own act.

He spent the day avoiding Hyungwon and preparing for the next day. He definitely missed the other's small smiles and plump lips. He missed soft whispers and his beauitful voice.

Oh my god.

I might be in love.

- - - - -
A/n:
I love this story bc its mostly fluff.
I love fluff
I love needy Hyungwon and Wonho giving into his every need.