It All Falls Down

A/n: Its been awhile, huh?

Hyungwon felt sick. No, he felt like he might die. His entire body shook as he continued to throw up in the bathroom stall. He let out a loud sob before slamming his head against the stall door and flushing the toliet.

He was terrified. It was going to be just him on stage. Wonho's sweet voice wouldn't be there to comfort him. He would perform, isolated from everyone else. The thought terrified him. It was different than posing in different outfits. No, this way either was good enough or he wasn't. And he was starting to feel like he wasn't good enough.

He threw up again, not like he had much left in his stomach anyways. He had about five minutes before he had to be in the dressing room to get his makeup and hair done. He didn't plan on spending the time before his performance emptying his stomach in the bathroom, but now it seemed he wouldn't be able to stand.

The door to the bathroom opened, and Hyungwon froze. He stayed silent.

"Hyungwon," he heard Wonho's soft voice before a knock on his stall. "Why are you sitting on the floor?"

Hyungwon opened the stall door, and Wonho immediately sighed. He sat down behind him, putting his legs on either side of Hyungwon. He reached up and gently rubbed circles into his thigh.

"I can't do this. I'm going to get eliminated," Hyungwon shook. The room suddenly seemed too hot and cold.

Arms wrapped around him. Despite the awkward position, Hyungwon found it comforting. He leaned against Wonho's chest.

"You're okay. You're going to do great, okay?" Wonho's whispered into his ear.

"Wonho, I'm so-"

"Call me Hoseok." Wonho, no Hoseok, patted his thigh. "And let's get up and get you dressed, okay?"

Hyungwon isn't sure why he let Hoseok drag him back to the dressing rooms, but he insisted that he held Hoseok's hand the entire time.

"You're going to debut with me," he reassured, ruffling the brunette's hair.

Hyungwon looked into big eyes, and he had to resist the urge to lean in and kiss him. Cameras seemed to be always rolling, and Hyungwon didn't want to ruin anything. He would have opportunities to kiss him later, if Hyungwon was correct in assuming that Hoseok wanted to be more than friends.

"Promise?" Hyungwon found himself asking.

"I promise I'll protect you." Hoseok stared at him a bit too long before leaving to get his hair done.

Hyungwon was thrown into a chair as a woman dashed to fix his hair. He quietly mumbled through his lines. He temporarily forgot the mess going around him. Before he knew it, one of the workers were calling his name to perform.

"Hoseok, tell me I'm okay." Hyungwon gripped onto the other's hand tighter.

Hoseok gently brushed a stray hair away from the younger's face. It felt so intimate, and Hyungwon held in a whimper.

"You're going to do great." Hoseok pushed him a bit before flashing a smile, one that had Hyungwon stumbling to get on stage.

Hyungwon felt good about his performance. The judges didn't have too many bad comments. He immediately hugged Hoseok the moment he got backstage. Hoseok pulled his hair teasingly before snuggling his head in the younger's neck.

"You did amazing," Hoseok praised.

Hyungwon pulled away from his grasp and smiled. "You're going to do better though."

Hoseok wasn't too convinced though. He hadn't focused on his own dance as much as he had helped Hyungwon with singing. He had been distracted, and it was a bit terrifying.

Hoseok faked a smile.

His performance didn't go great. He didn't blow everyone away. In fact, he was a disappointment if anything.

Hyungwon was changed to seventh place.

Hoseok went from 4.

To ten.

"Wonho you need to know that you failed this misson completely." The judges words sent shivers down his spine.

He wanted to cry.

The only thing that kept him going was the younger male that he was partnered with for the 2nd mission. He was so thankful to be able to work with Hyungwon.

Later that night when everyone was in bed, Hyungwon climbed down from his bed and shoved Hoseok slightly, silently asking him to move.

Hoseok rolled over on his side to face the younger, his back pressed against the wall. "Can you hold me just for tonight?"

Hyungwon climbed into the bed and wrapped his arms around him, pulling Hoseok close. "You did good today, Hoseok. I don't care what anyone else thinks."

Hoseok finally lost it, and a sob escaped his throat. He cried into Hyungwon's chest. Hyungwon slid his hand up the elder's shirt and rubbed his back, occasionally hushing him.

Hoseok cried until he had no more tears.

And Hyungwon was there with him through it all.

A/n: I'm writting this from my memory about the show. I'm sorry I haven't updated this. I'm hoping to be a bit more consistent. Idk in the last month my life completely fell apart idk,,

Check out my other fics please