Intro

Copyright © 2017 by Annah D. Goldz

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher, addressed "Attention: Permissions Coordinator," at the address below.

Annah D. Goldz
annahforeign@gmail.com

Ordering Information:
Email your first offer and we can discuss any future partnerships and business.
Printed in the United States of America

INTRO

"So... You think you can just join the game and not pay to play, Enyah?" He said to me. "No, I don't think that at all." He smirked as he spits in my face. I was so angry I wanted to punch him but I knew I couldn't. "Carden, please, just spare me. Don't make me do this." I was already on my knees from him forcing me to do what he wanted me to do but now I had my face on the ground begging him for his mercy. "I'm only 23, I haven't even had sex yet! I don't want to do this!" I mumbled through my tears. Carden laughed harder than the first time. "Its girls younger than you doing this everyday, why should I have mercy on you?"

"Cause, I'm different, Car. I'm not like these other girls."

"You proved me wrong when you came to me that day saying you wanted to be the next big thing. 'Oh please, Mr. Camels. Please sign me to your label, I'll do anything for you, Mr. Camels.' Remember that?"

"That's nothing like what I said, Carden."

"Close enough, now do you want to be a star or not?"

I couldn't believe what I was about to do. I can't believe the amount of shit I just got myself into. I was just a regular girl from Decatur. I never asked for any of this shit.

THIS IS PART OF THE STORY BUT RIGHT NOW ITS JUST A TEASER. STAY TUNED FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER.