Single Springle

MANGLE POV

I walked to the basement and called out for Springtrap he jumped out from behind someboxes h-hey whats up he said.I responded oh well I wanted to ask you if you would like to um hang out on the top floor from the building sure he responded lets go then.We walked to the top of the building and sat down in a empty table.We talked about random thins then it was around midnight since we got here it was time to close the building around 7:00pm.

Springtrap and I went back down to our spot thing we have to stay until 6:00am but instead we stay up all night so we can talk and stuff.Untill now I had noticed that Springtrap lived in the basement.Hey springtrap I said where are you going?

He responded well to my house/room.Oh okay I responded well would you um like to stay here with the rest of us.He turned around and his face was really red and he was blushing so hard that his head looked like a tomatoe.I-I cant or else the night quards will throw me out.I was actually bummed when he said it.Oh well okay good thing the others where doing their own things.

Well see you tomorrow Springtrap I said.I couldn't stop thinking of his adorable reaction as I sat down on a chair.I started to madly fall in love with Springtrap.I ignored the others as I just thought of him.I had no longer liked Foxy because well I was supposed to be a replacement.

The day I got here Fredbear and Bonnie had told me I was a replacement for Foxy for one reason e was out of order because he literally went crazy and nearly stabbed a child with his hook.

I was supposedly Toy Foxy.I just sat there thinking of Springtrap.Then 6:00AM came so quickly.I went to my spot place and then they opened the Pizzeria.A few minutes later all I could here where kids screaming and laughter while I sat there with the children and played.

CLOSING TIME

SPRINGTRAP POV

Im this dumb to blush so hard in front of my crush.She asked me if we could go to the top of the building.We went up and we talked about random things.They closed the building at 7PM.We went back inside.I started to walk to the basement. She then asked me if I would like to stay here with the others.Good thing no one was listening.

My face was red I was blushing so hard.I even felt the heat.I told her couldn't stay.So I left to my room/basement.I just sat there until 6AM.