KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE heh

SPRINGTRAP POV

I didn't know when it was morning because I always stayed in the darkness.I wonderd where Mangle was.My day dream was ruind when I heard the dam pesky children.I just sat there and walked around.

TIME SKIP!!!!

I was sure it was closing time because everything was quite I heard footsteps coming twards the basement.There stood Mangle with food stains? and random other stains all over her.She looked really annoyed for some reason.I asked her why she was covered in stains.The kids had a dam food fight and I tried to run away but I got stuck in a middle of a crowd of kids and well you can probably know what happened next she said in a annoyed voice.

Oh heh heh I laughed a bit.

MANGLE POV

I was ready for the opening time.I saw as a few kids screamed FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!I was so scared that I tried to walk away but then got stuck in a crowd and kids threw their pizza and other things they had on their plates.

TIME SKIP!!!! CUS I CAN =3

I walked tonthe basement and saw Springtrap sitting there.

TIME SKIP AGAIN!!! (sorry im time skipping things im not in the mood today to write a load of things-.-)

After I told Springtrap everything he laughed a bit.Whats so funny I grumbled.I grabbed some type of um towl and tried to get the stains of me.

Since we can only do whatever the heak we want to at night thats the only time I can see my crush Springtrap and I already know he was a crush on me but......we both are nervous and scared to actually admit it.

Me and Springtrap walked with the others to hang out.Toy Fredy and Toy Bonnie are ehm love birds(im a weird sometimes heh heh) but the others are single like chica since toy chica is with foxy.I really couldn't pay attention to the others as the talked.

I could only feel Springtrap staring at me with lust and love.My (metal)heart started to beat so fast and I was blushing really hard.Even if Springtrap was 3 chairs by my left side.I could tell he was trying hard not to laugh because of my red tomatoe face.

TIME SKIP TO 5:50AM

In ten minutes they would open the pizzeria so I walked with Springtrap to the basement.Before I could say anything Springtrap hugged me and kissed me.My face was red so was his.I blankly started at him his face was really red.

He spoke in a shaky voice I-Im s-sorry he said.He really didn't have to apologies to me.I CANT'T TAKE ANYMORE!!!! I yelled.I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him so hard he almost suffocated.He was surprised because his face once again was even redder than the first time it happend.

Ummm sorry I whisperd.Heh heh he laughed.Then allof the sudden our special moment was ruind bye Marionette, BB, Freddy and the others.Ummmmm h-hi guys I said in a terrified voice.Marionett was probably mad.MANGLE he/she (I don't know marionetts gender) your not supposed to be here they are going to open soon and you have to go back up stairs.Oh I said bye Springtrap I hugged him one last time before I left.

SPRINGTRAP POV

Sooo as soon as Mangle finished cleaning her self we went back down with the others.I sat 3 chairs away from her and started to stare at her.She was blushing really hard.I was trying not to laugh arund 5:50am Mangle and I walked to the basement I couldn't take it anymore I hugged her closer to me and hugged her and kissed her.

I pulled back and said sorry.She then yelld I CANT AKE IT ANYMORE.She hugged me I was surprised and my face turned like a tomatoe (again) She then pulled back and whisperd sorry.I was literally suffocating.Then our moment was ruind bye Marionette and the others he/she yelled at Mangle.Well because she had to go she gave me a hugg and ran off.

I didn't want that to happen I was bummed I really wanted to tell her my feelings and ask her to be mine but it all got ruind.I sighed and sat down and did nothing but just sit down and do nothing.

To be continued......tomorrow

Hey guys its midnight hahahahahahaI will rarely upload during midnight heh heh

I will rarely upload during midnight heh heh