Never returned

MANGLE POV

I didn't know what was happening my vision was black nothing but darkness.I didn't know what to do I tried to do something moveing, noises nothing.

SPRINGTRAP POV

I hugged her and sat by her side no movement ment I would never be with her ever again. I started to call out for the others soon I gathered them all up and most of them except the love birds like Foxy and toy chica and T bonnie and T Freddy where busy with each other.

Chica,Marionette, Freddy, BalloonBoy,Bonnie and me of course where trying to fix Mangle.Well BB (BalloonBoy) was just messing around so I forced him to sid down he just grumbled and obeyed.

3 HOURS LATER

No luck of bringing her back.
IN SPRINGTRAPS MIND:I faild on you my dear love I will miss.I wish I could see you once again but I was only a failure to perform in your heart.Good bye my love I wish you the most luck.....

MANGLE POV

I tried to do something all I heard where voices and springtraps sad voice singing.I just wanted to hug him.I tried to open my eyes.

SPRINGTRAP POV

Freddy came up to me with some wires it seemd like some wires inside of er where damaged we tried to carefully rip them off without killing her.It worked but it took a long time because there were hundreds of wires damaged we still needed to fix the chip inside her head so we had to carefully pull it out.

We fixed the chip and placed it back we then fixed the holes in her head and body.Her body twitched and madeweard buzzing sounds.She opened her eyes and sat up in confusion.W-what h-happened
she spoke in a weak voice.

No one said anything I just hugged her and the others yelled with joy.I missed you I wisperd.She didn't respond she just hugged me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The End

So here is what happed next a few years later

Mangle and Springtra felt sort of lonely we wanted a child.They thought of building a child since we are robots not erm human.They worked on it for days.They came up with the name for their baby, Springle.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
OMG IM SO SORRY IF THE BABYS NAME IS DUMB B GRAAHHH heh named a baby Springle no wait WHY
○□☆♡○□☆♡○□☆♡○□☆♡○□☆♡○□☆♡○□
So thats the end of my story hope you liked it comment what was your favorite part once again thank you for reading and have a great day BYE!!!;)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 06, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Springle is in the airजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें