Burning in a fire

MANGLE POV

Since yesterday I was with Springtrap we had a lovely moment kiss hugs yeah yeah forget yesterday and go on with today.I walked and I was about to open the basement dor when.Springtrap laughed heh heh.AHHHH you scared me I laughed.He was hiding of course.

TIME SKIP

After Springtrap had pourd his feelings on me I hugged him so hard he was suffocating I let go.Sorry I gigled Its okay he said back while blushing a bit.Since it was day I did my role thingy.When it was closing time I went down to the basement.The basement was empty I called out for Springy.I had no response I herd screaches from Toy Chica and Chica.

SPRIGTRAP POV

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME

So eventually all the night guards and the humans had left but they hadn't noticed that some weirdo people had started to burn the building from the inside when they had left.I was sure Manyle was sill there so I ran with the others.I didn't see Mangle anywhere.WHERES MANGLE WHERES MANGLE I yelld out loud.Freddy came up to me and said she went off to look for me.The fire was eating up part of the exit so everyone ran out and I ran off to look for Mangle.

MANGLE POV

Walked around then when I fell unconscious because of the smoke that was coming from the the main Party room.I didn't know what was happening.The smoke must have damaged my metal body.

SPRINGTRAP POV

I ran around everywhere until  found her lying on the floor. I picked her up bridal style.I looked around for the main party room but no luck for escaping.I had to run with Manle in my arms carefully without dropping her.I found a Window and I broke through the glass I ran farther away into the city.I put Mangle down and tried to fix her but nothing worked.

I tried everything but nothing happened no movement or noise I expected the otuers to help or come but nothing help I had fail I would never see Mangles beautiful smile or hear her voice.

(Okay sooooo when springtrap was in the partroom he was on his way to the party room but Mangle went through a different)
Since I missed almost a week of updating I will try to upload a new chapter today.