Part 28

(Yerin povs)

Wonwoo was holding me. I let go of his hands. And I saw a watergun beside me. I hid it and fill it with water. Wonwoo faced me and I splash the water gun on his face.

He's hands was so fast. He quickly covered his face.

He ran up and get a water gun and jumped. All of them got a water in their hands.

We all played in the water. After that they continue swam. While me and Mingyu are grilling beef and cooking soup.

They came back after their shower.

Wonwoo came close to me while I was cutting something. I received a back hug from him.

Why are you so sweet? I asked

Because I love you. He answered

He let go of me. I continued cooking. While Mingyu oppa was grilling, Tzuyu came close to him. Tzuyu was looking at the meat. He cut a piece of meat and gave it to her.

We had our dinner and sleep. Not the vampires :D

Morning*

I waked up. I stretch. I saw Wonwoo's face facing mine. He was looking at me.

Goodmorning! He greeted

Goodmorning! I greeted

We cooked breakfast. He said

Both of us got out. Everybody was eating. Me and Wonwoo ate too. After that we took a shower and pack our things and went to the bus.

All our students here? Our prof asked and did counting. After that we left.

Our bus was so noisy. Everybody was talking. While us we are chill -_-

Boring? Wonwoo asked

I nodded.

Guys should we play? S.coups asked

What? We asked

Rock, Paper, Scissor. S.coups said

What should be the punishment for the losers?? Nayeon asked

I have a empty bottle here. Tzuyu said

Me too. Mingyu said

The losers will be whacked by the bottles. S.coups said

We played the game.

After few games. Few of us got whacked. Wonwoo was still not whacked. After few minutes. We changed the game and go to sleep.

Current time 7:00 pm

(No ones povs)

The buses arrived at 7:00 pm. Yerin was still sleeping, Kai arrived at the university to fetch Yerin. Wonwoo was carrying her like a bride style while going to Kai's car. Kai patted and smiled at Wonwoo. After the field trip the university decided not to have classes for 2 days. Students should take a rest...

(Yerin's pov) and (Yerin's house)

Current time 12:00 morning*

I woke up... I was stretching, I look at the surroundings I was in my room, in my bed... Who brought me here? I was sleeping at the bus yesterday. I got up from my bed and grab my hoddie and wear it. After that I went down to eat. I saw Wonwoo with S.coups, Mingyu, Vernon, Joshua, Jeonghan, The8, Nayeon, Tzuyu, Somi, Jimin, Moyeon, Dahyun sitting in the couch with my older siblings. I was in the stairs. I saw them, I quickly get back to my room and get my cap and mask. I went down sneakly. But Ji Won unnie and Kai oppa saw me.

Oh she's wake up. Kai oppa said

Goodmorning! Ji Won unni said

All eyes are on me now.

Why is unnie covering herself? Tzuyu asked

She have swollen face. She doesn't want you too see it. Kai oppa answered

I quickly get a water bottle in the fridge and go up and wash myself.

I hear them laughing at me and